Selecting a New Home

Angela Spencer

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Some time has passed, and now Angela and narrowed down her choices to two places: Transamur and Newport-News, Virginia. It was time to put it to a poll.

Choice 1: Transamur

The Haruhiist Empire has offered to give the entire province. Although it is filled with natural resources, it has the disadvantage of being too far away for the English people's liking. Also, they would be completely surrounded by non-Europeans.

Choice 2: Newport-News, Virginia

It is believed that Xaristan would be willing to give the city as a starting point, with some sort of treaty that would allow expansion into the Carolinas and Georgia. The overall strategic location would make this plan a good one. However, the existence of New England could cause a bit of discomfort.

Edited by Angela Spencer

Why not take the old Krieg Empire... He was silly enough to be banned and I'm sure that Aether and Nod troops would be happy to let you take over the region, we'll even supply a military support base there if you want. (And if others are against that idea you don't HAVE to accept it) it is located in wonderful Europe!

Why not take the old Krieg Empire... He was silly enough to be banned and I'm sure that Aether and Nod troops would be happy to let you take over the region, we'll even supply a military support base there if you want. (And if others are against that idea you don't HAVE to accept it) it is located in wonderful Europe!

I would not want to send my people to such a dangerous place.

*Private*

"A tie? This is going to be hard....."

With the fall of the Kriegs, our corner of Europe is safe and peaceful ;)

We expect a war to happen about who gets to protect that land.

As for Transamur, we do not mean the entire province. While we are openly generous, such a large loss of land would be devestating.

Our actual offer is about the last fourth of the Transamur province.

Please send us a map of what you have in mind.

*Private*

"So far the Transamur vote is unexpectedly winning, my Lady."

"We'll let the poll run for another 18 hours. Depending on how it stands, I'll throw in my vote."