Alright, guys. Listen up.

Madame Unicorn

I think Generalissimo was being spot on about the elitist part of CNRP. Just because you are huge and old in a virtuual world gives you no right to be an absolute jerk to anybody.

I am not a small nation, quite amply sized , if I may say so, but even I had to suffer from this elitism when I started RPing here. There are some people who keeps on ignoring you, because you started out late. I mean if they only RP with select people why do they remain in this forum after all. I am however happy that one of these snobs was indeed banned due to his rudeness going off the limit.

I come to CNRP as a way of relaxation and as an avenue to explore my ideas and nascent creativity. It saddens me that so many come here to exhibit their over bloated ego where that actually counts for Nil. I find it pathetic when people bully and snob around here, because it does show that they have a slight psychological problem in RL.

What is actually going to happen if your RO nation gets slighted or your world leader gets insulted. Nothing. A freak error on the server could erase all these RPs and then what would be the point of all these rage?

The thing that saddens me the most is that concerns and claims of the new RPers are never acknowledged. Ampasand's case: Though he was stupid enough to be obscene and do rage quit, does he not have a small measure of right? How should he have felt when a prior claim made by him was ignored by both Lavo and Sargun? They treated him as non-existant- is that not rude?

Another case that of Nagato. This guy has been claiming a particular territory in Antarctica for ages and everybody seems to have a slight myopia when it concerns his posts. I do not blame the map makers, they do a voluntary job and are already harassed enough. Still.....

Final question, are we here to have fun or to be snobbish?

In all respect I would like to see this thread closed...it is becoming exactly what MU didn't want to see on the IC forums. If we're going to name call, fight, and argue, please take it to PM.
I’m inclined to disagree; if we can air out our differences in this out of character thread open hostility might be avoided in future in character threads. Edited by Generalissimo

I’m inclined to disagree; if we can air out our differences in this out of character thread open hostility might be avoided in future in character threads.

I agree, open and frank dialogue can be part of the "healing" process... :lol1:

Again, its better to have it here, rather than IRC or PM's where no one else can see it. Just keep things civil and constructive.

I agree, open and frank dialogue can be part of the "healing" process... :lol1:

Again, its better to have it here, rather than IRC or PM's where no one else can see it. Just keep things civil and constructive.

Executive Minister is right about the need for an open and frank dialogue. Open truth and reconciliation never hurt anyone, it’s best we address our issues here out in the open than let them simmer and eventually boil over into the In-Character forum(s).

My Edit

Hmm...the link doesn't seem to work for me...
Thank you for pointing that out. The link’s fixed, apparently these forums automatically add an extra http line for website links (which makes them unusable if you already manually added the http into the link). Edited by Generalissimo

I'm not about to be nice to a liar who posts abhorrent pictures of people being massacred and then tries to change the picture when pointed out that he's wrong. Not only is it godmodding but sickening that you'd use those pictures in such a way. Then he goes about calling me a cheater without even telling me what I was doing wrong, then mouths off to me when it's all over with.

I didn't drive him from CNRP. He chose to !@#$%*, whine, moan and cheat his way out of this because he didn't get his way. If you feel like I'm being rude about it, grow some thicker skin. There's no freaking way I'm going to be nice to someone like him and I won't be nice to anyone who accuses me of being an !@#$%^&. It's the Golden Rule - be nice and logical to me and I'll be nice and logical back.

Hey...I'm nice and logical to you...but look how you treat me. Hypocrite. :P

In all respect I would like to see this thread closed...it is becoming exactly what MU didn't want to see on the IC forums. If we're going to name call, fight, and argue, please take it to PM.
I'm inclined to disagree; if we can air out our differences in this out of character thread open hostility might be avoided in future in character threads.

I have to agree with Generalissimo here, Sarah. These things are going to be said sooner or later. Better get them out now, in public, where they only have to be said once, maybe twice.

Executive Minister is right about the need for an open and frank dialogue. Open truth and reconciliation never hurt anyone, it's best we address our issues here out in the open than let them simmer and eventually boil over into the In-Character forum(s).

Hmm...the link doesn't seem to work for me...

Sarah's right. This is what I mean by derailing.

I'm disappointed in you all. And yeah, you should be ashamed.

This isn't CNRP. It's a joke.

Because of your elitist personalities and 'Oh wow I'm bigger than you', this is what CNRP has become.

Especially you, Sargun. I'm extremely disappointed in you. The way your acting is totally un-called for.

I'm considering leaving. All because you guys act like little children and are just.. Terrible. I can't even describe it.

If a mod's reading this, please can you lock this thread? I tried to make CNRP better but I failed. No point in keeping this open if people are going to derail it.