WOLF surrenders to JR, TPF DoW on Fark and LE

Gabryal

This was a lame war and I disgusted that it ended since nobody really won. I doubt anything will be different and this war accomplished nothing except having a couple days of war. Is WOLF really dissolved. Yes, but nobody could really dissolve it. Gabryal, there wasn't even anything known as JR until lonewolf made a speech about acting like he was a liberator of "evil". PU just wanted an actual fight. Because of this stupid peace we didn't get much of the fight we wanted. What baffles me the most is why you surrenderd when you could of easily won using your smaller and mid sized WOLF alliances who didn't get attacked. My last point will be to please stop talking about JR taking over the world. There is no such thing and found it incredibly dumb when they announced a group wide attack. I thought it was a dumb idea so I pulled PU out of it.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, I know you will be. Thats the fun in fighting a veteran.

Cheers, buddy. and good luck to TPF the rest of this battle.

Salute!

Salute!

You guys are good opponents too but seriously your avatar is giving me nightmares.

Any of those from the Home World think that the Colony World is about as amateur as is possible?

My stance from IDIOT / Murder Inc hasn't changed, I'm not a big fan of treaties in TE. I found out about WOLF when everyone else did. That being said I am loyal TPF this round. Most of them have fought with me and in defense of me in rounds past so all I know is the fight came to me this round and I will fight it without blinking. I don't see a lot of TE amateurs in this conflict. Many of the names I see in this conflict have been in TE since the beginning.

You guys are good opponents too but seriously your avatar is giving me nightmares.

Seriously, I get that alot.

Ahhh, you see, Its all a mind game. Be afraid... Be very afraid :P

Wow, as a rank 'n file LE member I was intrigued by the WOLF concept at first, then a little worried, and now I'm just kinda baffled as to why it all fell apart after a couple days of actual war.

I know some folks must have worked very hard to put WOLF together, and I salute you. It's a real shame to see WOLF come to such a quick end after you guys made such a big deal out of it.

We were not prepared for a war that was put into place that was set into motion for the sole purpose of ending our existence, considering all the factors to not end WOLF was decided on the grounds that such a end vs. a more conventional war in which fighting kept on going until one side won, but no one was attempting to end another Coalition, that WOLF was simply to large a liability to keep up. If WOLF had to end or the fighting would continue until it did, it wasn't worth keeping. Constant war would mean that no member of WOLF would ever have a chance of peace, and so it was ended.

And yes it took a very long time to put up, longer than it existed as it turns out. I'm not bitter though, just feeling guilty that WOLF brought suffering to it's members.

I was hoping for something different than a war determined to end a Bloc, but I never made that specific in previous posts I've made, and if I had I doubt that I the result would have been different. All things considered that's the end of it, and for the people who fought hard to end WOLF, I don't doubt that you believe that WOLF infringed upon your right to play as you see fit, as much as members of WOLF believe that JR infringed upon our right to play as we see fit. I personally never looked at it that way, but everyone is welcome to their opinion, I still just wish it hadn't come to this.

Thai made a particularly good post somewhere about the number one danger of WOLF, it wasn't curbstomping other alliances, it was the control the aspect of control that WOLF brought to TE. There is a certain amount of truth to that, WOLF did attempt to control TE so that people would fight on our terms not theirs. It is what it is at the end of the day.

o7 everyone who fought for their beliefs.

We were not prepared for a war that was put into place that was set into motion for the sole purpose of ending our existence, considering all the factors to not end WOLF was decided on the grounds that such a end vs. a more conventional war in which fighting kept on going until one side won, but no one was attempting to end another Coalition, that WOLF was simply to large a liability to keep up. If WOLF had to end or the fighting would continue until it did, it wasn't worth keeping. Constant war would mean that no member of WOLF would ever have a chance of peace, and so it was ended.

And yes it took a very long time to put up, longer than it existed as it turns out. I'm not bitter though, just feeling guilty that WOLF brought suffering to it's members.

I was hoping for something different than a war determined to end a Bloc, but I never made that specific in previous posts I've made, and if I had I doubt that I the result would have been different. All things considered that's the end of it, and for the people who fought hard to end WOLF, I don't doubt that you believe that WOLF infringed upon your right to play as you see fit, as much as members of WOLF believe that JR infringed upon our right to play as we see fit. I personally never looked at it that way, but everyone is welcome to their opinion, I still just wish it hadn't come to this.

Thai made a particularly good post somewhere about the number one danger of WOLF, it wasn't curbstomping other alliances, it was the control the aspect of control that WOLF brought to TE. There is a certain amount of truth to that, WOLF did attempt to control TE so that people would fight on our terms not theirs. It is what it is at the end of the day.

o7 everyone who fought for their beliefs.

Not bad, not bad at all. I think I shall take back my rash statement made previously. You seem to have a pretty good handle on the big picture now. Best of luck to ya.

Any of those from the Home World think that the Colony World is about as amateur as is possible?

Back when our great lord Hormones was here it was much more... heh, testosterone filled world. Now everyone plays to become the strongest. Some of our still here though, preaching about the golden days.

Dear Dogbite and other TPFers,

Last time I visited my nation(OOC: Logged on to my nation) my peace was sent to Clashpoint, it's obvious he didn't accept it. So I may see you guys on my battle field

With much love Love,

RE's saint of War

Preacher of the good Lord Hormones

Bumble BE

ReDrUm

BEazy

Believland

Salute!

Sadly, it looks like we will have to postpone our battle of Thermopylae, Ferrie. I fully intended to fight LE and Fark with my last dying breath but I have orders to accept outstanding offers of peace from LE and offer peace to those still fighting me. :( Although the sanction was a buzz kill, you guys fought very well (Someday I will learn to leave black team as I have been sanctioned 4 of the last 5 rounds) I declared on 2 LE literally 2 minutes before receiving orders to peace out. Unless they decide to fight back I guess this fight between LE and TPF is done for now. Enjoy the rest of the round. As much as I've tried to foster a grudge, I have to admit you guys are honorable and very worthy opponents.

Edited by JimKongIl

WOLF and Judgment Resurrection have both come to an end. This chapter is now in the book. Peace is almost globally complete amongst all alliances involved.

It was a hard fought war all around. I congratulate everyone for fighting it out. Job well done on both sides!

o/ Everyone Involved in the war...

Outside of the shouts I given on other posts... 3 people I need to give shouts out to in particular:

Gabryal (TPF) & Folger (RE) - They worked hard on WOLF and though it went down, I want to say I know the hard work you guys put in and what it takes to run this... You both fought well and hard and deserve a lot of credit for organizational skills. Cheers to you both...

Lastly GandalftheWhite - Outside of the initial blitz anarchy I got him in. he was able to bounce back and we fought into a stalemate. One of the toughest SoB I've fought in a long time. Young RE players would do well to learn to fight from you. You have my respects! Cheers to you...

NOW lets go grab a few beers, whiskey, mix drinks, fruit punch & soda (for the under aged) and party... Just make sure you're sober for work/school tomorrow :D

Thaisport

WOLF and Judgment Resurrection have both come to an end. This chapter is now in the book. Peace is almost globally complete amongst all alliances involved.

It was a hard fought war all around. I congratulate everyone for fighting it out. Job well done on both sides!

o/ Everyone Involved in the war...

NOW lets go grab a few beers, whiskey, mix drinks, fruit punch & soda (for the under aged) and party... Just make sure you're sober for work/school tomorrow :D

Thaisport

this raps the thread up relatively well..

lets get healed up for the NEXT war! :D

Edited by Pax ME