Murder Inc Decleration of you're a d bag

TheEraser

no you're factually incorrect. you claimed to be beating me, you're not. regardless of your circumstances you were trying to grand stand and in the face of stats, you just plain ignored them and kept ranting and raving. you're the one who wanted to start the pissing contest about the war and now you're the one making excuses for not being able to back up your talk.

Ranting and raving? Pissing match? Hypocrite.

You declared war on me by making a big drama-filled thread here to do it, rather then just fight. You bandwagoned on LE where you have one war and I have four (five if you count my turtled tech raid). Heck you even had to bring BEazy along. This is probably the only way you had the guts to fight me, coward.

You also demanded that TPF remove me from a positon I never even had.

What kind of stupid is that? It's ELBO stupid, the stupidest of stupid.

Conclusion: You're a drama queen of the first order, the ONLY first-rate thing about you.

Also, you're a bandwaggoning wanna-be fat-mouthed pathetic clown and weakling.

I'll mention that agian in case you missed it.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That wasn't the attack that anarchied me.

That was. So lets see you're a liar

You suck at posting far beyond that lowest of Anti WOLF posters. Plus you suck at many other things. You couldn't even be in the top 3 of TPF. Lets face it you just can't do anything really

You didn''t buy back soldier in between attacks? So in a partial summary: You went to war without a warchest (stupid), you fight like crap (stupid), you went to war in defcon 5 (stupid) and you're STILL a liar (exta stupid).

TPF has 152 nations right now, plus whatever is in the Hatchery. We got both 1st and 2nd last session, including 4 in the top 10. I believe that we had, prior to this war, 5 of the top ten; and before this war, I was ranked 8th in all of TE. It's not like getting to the top of TPF is easy, and I do significantly better than YOU do, son.

You're just making yourself look more and more inept.

Quit while you're behind.

You're still a liar.

You still suck at nation-building.

You suck at war.

You suck at posting.

Let's face it: You suck.

You declared war on me by making a big drama-filled thread here to do it, rather then just fight. You bandwagoned on LE where you have one war and I have four (five if you count my turtled tech raid). Heck you even had to bring BEazy along. This is probably the only way you had the guts to fight me, coward.

Conclusion: You're a drama queen of the first order, the ONLY first-rate thing about you.

Oh wow. Do you read what you're saying or not? I mean please Elbo and I had this plan since today. Some logs

[00:32] <%BEazy> You still wanna hit Clash at update?

[00:32] <%BEazy> and yeah

[00:32] <&elborrador> if he has slots open yes, yes i do

[00:32] <&elborrador> he is a $*$#

[00:32] <%BEazy> he has one slot open

[00:34] <&elborrador> THE do you have a TE nation?

[00:35] <&elborrador> beazy whats your NS?

[00:36] <%BEazy> like a little over 1000

[00:36] <%BEazy> 1,490.295

[00:36] <&elborrador> bout the same as mine

[00:37] <&elborrador> MI is going to DoW on TPF the only condition of surrender will be Clash Points ZI and Removal as leader of TPF

[00:37] <%BEazy> yeah

[00:37] <%BEazy> lol

[00:40] <&elborrador> hows this sound?

[00:40] <&elborrador> Dear TPF,

[00:40] <&elborrador> We regret to inform you that you are terminally ill. The infection is spreading quickly throughout your ranks. Murder Inc. does not like to see our forumer allies suffer like this. So its time to take Old Yeller out back and do what everyone knows needs to be done. Still you can avoid this war, remove Clash Point. He is the cancer that is destroying your alliance.

[00:40] <&elborrador> with love,

[00:40] <&elborrador> Murder Inc.

[00:40] <&elborrador> TL;DR

[00:40] <&elborrador> Murder Inc. Hereby sentences Clash Point to a state of Zero Infrastructure for the remainder of the round, Or until he learns to shut his trap.

[00:40] <&elborrador> p.s we did something chump ;)

[00:40] <&elborrador> $*$( it i'm shortening it

I prefer the first one too be honest, it's much more accurate. Please stop going on about stuff you have no idea what you're talking about

You didn''t buy back soldier in between attacks? So in a partial summary: You went to war without a warchest (stupid), you fight like crap (stupid), you went to war in defcon 5 (stupid) and you're STILL a liar (exta stupid).

TPF has 152 nations right now, plus whatever is in the Hatchery. We got both 1st and 2nd last session, including 4 in the top 10. I believe that we had, prior to this war, 5 of the top ten; and before this war, I was ranked 8th in all of TE. It's not like getting to the top of TPF is easy, and I do significantly better than YOU do, son.

You're just making yourself look more and more inept.

Quit while you're behind.

You're still a liar.

You still suck at nation-building.

You suck at war.

You suck at posting.

Let's face it: You suck.

Say what? Please you don't make any sense anymore. How am I a lair? Because I got my soldier count wrong by less than 50 soldiers? Or was it that I proved you were wrong? Quit while you're behind. Go learn a thing or two. Wow you do better in this planet that I spend less than an hour a day on(average time) Congrats man! Wanna come over to the big play pin and come play with us? Or would you just be a coward there?

Please stop going around in circles. Everytime I counter you, you go to another one of your points and then rotate it. Everyone sees it, dude

Edited by Believland

i'm now at war with 3 TPF nations, by update tomorrow i expect 6 wars total, if TPF has even some semblence of balls. actually when i decided to attack you, LE hadn't attacked you yet. I called you out several days ago while i was in range of your nation and you're only response was "well you do it first!" you didn't have the balls to attack me. I will personally see to it that your nation is at war for the rest of the round. you're starting to sound like a broken record. You can talk about bandwagoning all you want and you can call me a clown all you want, it doesn't change the facts. But i'm going to do something different for a change. I'm done interacting with you on these forums. I've never met a poster so bad i had to ignore them completely. Normally i belittle them and berate them, but you're a special brand retard thats for sure...

WOW those logs make you guys look like idiots!

All that just for lil ol' moi.

How sweet.

TPF is fighting Fark and LE.

You're a sideshow as always, elbo.

Basically the two of you plotted to hit me together, because you were cowards not brave enough to do it apart, and you needed to wait until LE did it first. Then you still reek at it. The LE guys I am fighting will be the actual challenges. If I lose it will be because of them, not the likes of you stooges. Against the two of you alone, I'm pretty sure I kill you both - but then you've not got that kind of courage do you?

You drama queens can cry all you want and make all the big whiney threads you want.

You're LOSAHS.

I think everyone see it :)

WOW those logs make you guys look like idiots!

All that just for lil ol' moi.

How sweet.

TPF is fighting Fark and LE.

You're a sideshow as always, elbo.

Basically the two of you plotted to hit me together, because you were cowards not brave enough to do it apart, and you needed to wait until LE did it first. Then you still reek at it. The LE guys I am fighting will be the actual challenges. If I lose it will be because of them, not the likes of you stooges. Against the two of you alone, I'm pretty sure I kill you both - but then you've not got that kind of courage do you?

You drama queens can cry all you want and make all the big whiney threads you want.

You're LOSAHS.

I think everyone see it :)

Yes, we knew LE would hit you a couple hours earlier. And we had some conversations about you early last week. So yes we've been thinking about this for awhile. Yes we're cowards. We hit you together. So does that make alliances cowards? I mean in war you're helping your friend, right? So are you a coward because that's what we're doing. We weren't crying I think you're in your own world now. Anyway Elbo I love you even more! I forgot about that. Now I don't have to listen to this broken record. And go pay attention to people who can actually read and write, like Gabs and BG. Hell I'd take an Arrnea or a King A's post instead of this "losah" Before I leave, Elbo was a side show? Are you that idiotic or is some of it ignorance? Do you even know why they call it Judgment reborn? Oh yeah because the first Judgment was helping take down Elbo and I. So if he's a side show then what is WOLF? and if WOLF's a side show... what are you?

That rambling and poorly written tripe isn't worth answering.

Let's just tl;dr and wrap it up for the evening (OOC: I'm still at work (UGH dial-up) and tomorrow I golf! /OOC):

You both apparently live in the past.

You do very little now except post and spew horsepiles.

The entire thread was created from two drama queens' wet dreams about me.

The end :)

That rambling and poorly written tripe isn't worth answering.

Let's just tl;dr and wrap it up for the evening (OOC: I'm still at work (UGH dial-up) and tomorrow I golf! /OOC):

You both apparently live in the past.

You do very little now except post and spew horsepiles.

The entire thread was created from two drama queens' wet dreams about me.

The end :)

ClashPoint - Because character assassination is easier than rational arguement.

Murder Inc. here by agrees to accept the cessation of hostilites b/t itself and TPF under the following terms

1. Clashpoint steps down as leader of TPF

2. Clashpoint stays the hell away from MI, Beaszy, Elborrador, Etc. on the TE forums. basically, he keeps his trap shut

3. TPF admits defeat at the hands of Murder Inc.'s Troll Patrol (this isn't defeat to MI's war machine, just its trolling patrol)

--

TPF you have 48 hours to expel clashpoint or hostilities will resume.

clashpoint you are here by sentenced to a state of Zero Infrastructure. for the remainder of round 7.

Seriously. Sentencing someone in TE to ZI. IN TE OF ALL PLACES.

So ridiculously dramazz, so outdated.

That's not even cool in SE anymore lol ...AND THIS IS TE.

ClashPoint - Because character assassination is easier than rational arguement.

popsumpot - Taking one post out of context from a 5-page thread he hasn't even read just to feel included.

You support THAT!?!

I've seen you post for quite a while now. Tell the truth. What if CDT was told that about you?

What would YOU say if faced with such stupidity?

The statement you quoted is very accurate.

Edited by ClashPoint

I like how all you tell people is to "get over it" or "grow a pair".

The thing is people should listen....

Also to CP, we're having dreams about you? Dude, you've been posting my names in topics I had no part of being. You keep asking people in TPF what they think of me. You keep mentioning about how much I am a "losah" on IRC when I'm having conversations. Please if you want to go there then don't be an idiot. You've been trying to get under my skin, for awhile now. Now I'm giving you the attention that you think you need. Truth is if you wouldn't have started mentioning me. You'd be another rock in the road. So congrats on trying to get at me. Then claim I'm having dreams about you. I think you have it the other way around

So, because it's TE, people should abandon a basic level of decency? That's a pretty pathetic view on things, elborrador.

[ooc] thats how i play TE. to be loud, over bearing, but somehow, usually, right[/ooc]

Decency is for the weak