OOC: On the Nords

Uberstein

"NOTICE: IC and OOC are different. I will never do an RP for OOC motivations because that is bad form. Have a nice day."

Does anyone else notice the irony of Uberstein's signature?

Of course, its been shoved in my face in the form of Kaiser's sig pic... :rolleyes:

EDIT: Sorry Merger!!!

Edited by Executive Minister

Stop the drama, Baron. I don't like the turn the Nords have taken, that doesn't make them Nazi's.

PROTIP: I'm of mixed Jewish/Celtic/Cherokee/Norman ancestry. I was also one of the first people to rp in the CNRP forums as a Nord. Martens knows about my ancestry and doesn't give a damn, and though I have no love for Vektor whatsoever, he's never approached me racially. at all.

Shove it, Baron. I made the mistake of acting like you once; I have no intention of doing it again.

Oh brilliant so now we can ignore people at will,hurray for the epic roleplaying possibilites ahead. Let the whole rash of OOC and IC ignores begin.

Say is the if you ignore a invasion/war you instantly lose rule still in effect?

This isn't an RP, this is an OOC action.

..that directly affects how you RP.

It's offensive you call them nazi-like tbh. Fascist yes, however many nations in CNRP roleplay as oppressive governments. Nazis involved the mass murder of millions of peoples, and to compare CNRPers to that is grossly out of line, ESPECIALLY IN OOC.

..that directly affects how you RP.

It's offensive you call them nazi-like tbh. Fascist yes, however many nations in CNRP roleplay as oppressive governments. Nazis involved the mass murder of millions of peoples, and to compare CNRPers to that is grossly out of line, ESPECIALLY IN OOC.

I was calling what they were ROLEPLAYING nazi-ish. NOT THEM. There is a difference.

I've been talking to Voodoo on IRC and I came to a realization.

I would like everyone to step away from their computer...take a hammer...and hit themselves in the head lightly, NOT HARD...once and say, "I am an idiot and I'm proud."

Guys seriously this is getting ridiculous a thread like this is not needed AT ALL...first Nord =/= Nazi so lets establish that right now. Second, I think this is obvious that no one on the forum can treat people with respect anymore, we take everything seriously as an insult to ourselves and that has to stop. This is a !@#$@#$ game...its not a job...its not an occupation...its a game and the fact that no one take treat anyone with respect or humor anymore is revolting.

It seriously needs to stop or we're just going to see a drop in good RPers across the board.

You guys want to see CNRP die, keep it up, that's all we need is more OOC !@#$.