Popcorn war; Sakura's perspective

Sakura

Actual figured:

deSouza lost 40 mill, Sup4b lost 50 because of IS ruining his backcollect. That's 90 mill. 2 nations, out of 12. Damages done by the initial assault against CG was close to 175mill. Sup4b isn't our FA guy, either, he was MoIA.

NSO was never "leverage" either. Ivan stated that NSO thinks that the Popcorn war was started to trap NSO. Invicta wasn't "leverage" either, they stated that their aid would be limited to monetary aid.

You lost a war against an inferior alliance that is 3 times smaller than you, and surrendered to said alliance. One must also consider that the alliance was inactive and all operations were halted due to on-going merger talks.

Concerning nukes, IS started first. IS spied away deSouza's nukes during the initial assault, and Zig who was wearing the IS AA at the time nuked us.

(ooc)There is no such thing as a "tech raid", according to game mechanics. To declare war, you press the "declare war" button, there is no "raid" or "tech raid" button. IS declared war en masse, that's called declaring war.

I repeat, use logic. Pressing the Declare War button does what? Declares war. If you understand that, I'll give you a gold star, a shiny gold star. It also smells nice.(ooc)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most important part of this timeline is missing. That be the time in which HeinousOne dubbed the war the "Popcorn War". Surely that is important stuff as you spoke of it in your opening line!

Good luck figuring that out though.

I remember somebody using :popcorn: during the CG "war announcement thing". :huh:

I repeat, use logic. Pressing the Declare War button does what? Declares war. If you understand that, I'll give you a gold star, a shiny gold star. It also smells nice.(ooc)

oooo scratch n' sniff gold stars??? i'm impressed.

honestly the most ridiculous part of the whole thing is that he considers a protectorate agreement a necessary part of being an alliance.

just goes back to what i've said before; these retarded standards are nothing more than the evolution of old standards under the pressure of greed. people used to tech raid nations who were 2 weeks inactive and unaligned, but they were too slow to get slots so they said "1 week inactive is good enough"... then any unaligned nation was targeted... then 5-man alliances... now we have the modern pinnacle of "15 members and no treaty". what next? anyone not in the sanction race doesn't count as an alliance?

These standards exist only as excuses for cowards. They do things because they think they can get away with them without consequence, and I shall call them out. For only I possess the strength of character to stand for all that is just and right in the world. But yes, excuses, excuses, excuses, all we have are excuses.

Sakura, your attacks upon the Crimson Guard were unjustified no matter how you try to put it, and your alliance cowardly for being unable to admit its true reasons. You disgust me and bring a taste of vomit to my otherwise fresh mouth. You are not worthy to walk this same Earth as me, for a lesser man you and your associates are. I am appalled beyond words.