Caucasian News Network

loannes

[quote name='BaronUberstein' date='14 February 2010 - 07:58 PM' timestamp='1266195539' post='2181699']
What Caucasia is doing is illegal imperialism, nothing more. PEPTO has full legal rights to control the area, and as a founding member of PEPTO, we are exercising our right. Any attack on our peacekeepers will be an act of war.

Classified:
Paratroopers en-route, protected by 30 squadrons of F-22 Raptors, for northern Kyvian Rus.

OOC: As for why we didn't react instantly, I don't keep tabs on people's activity, I have no reason to be ready to jump into their land the moment they haven't posted.
[/quote]

"How is it illegal, when his doctrine permits him to protect the region?"

Edited by Voodoo Nova

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='BaronUberstein' date='15 February 2010 - 12:58 AM' timestamp='1266195539' post='2181699']
What Caucasia is doing is illegal imperialism, nothing more. PEPTO has full legal rights to control the area, and as a founding member of PEPTO, we are exercising our right. Any attack on our peacekeepers will be an act of war.

Classified:
Paratroopers en-route, protected by 30 squadrons of F-22 Raptors, for northern Kyvian Rus.
[/quote]

"It is only illegal because it's not PEPTO doing it. This is a legal move."

**Classified**

Forty squadrons of Caucasian AF-42 Reavers took off from the Crimean Supercity and moved towards Kyivan Rus. A notice was transmitted to the Finnish planes to withdraw.

We will not withdraw, and remind everyone that firing upon our forces is an act of war. We are legally moving to occupy the territory of our fallen ally.

We are willing to allow a joint protectorate between PEPTO and Caucasia, but their number of peacekeepers would not be allowed to exceed the number of PEPTO peacekeepers.

Classified:
Having reached several miles into Kyvian Rus, the paratroopers start to drop from the planes under the cover of the Raptors. The cargo planes prepare countermeasures to stop missiles.

OOC: If anyone is wondering why my paratroopers were ready so fast, it's because I have a total of 4 divisions of them, and they're always on alert for mobilization. The rest of my army would take a good IRL 24 hours to mobilize.

Edited by BaronUberstein

[b]Official Federal Union of the Slavic Republics Announcement[/b]
We are willing to revoke that agreement completely, if Caucasia if so wishes. If that happens, we will return Moldova to Caucasia while our protection over the peoples of Kviyan Rus' can be preserved. At this moment, the Federal Union of the Slavic Republics is operating for the sole interests of the Ukrainian and Slav peoples.

[quote name='BaronUberstein' date='15 February 2010 - 01:06 AM' timestamp='1266196006' post='2181716']
We will not withdraw, and remind everyone that firing upon our forces is an act of war. We are legally moving to occupy the territory of our fallen ally.

We are willing to allow a joint protectorate between PEPTO and Caucasia, but their number of peacekeepers would not be allowed to exceed the number of PEPTO peacekeepers.

Classified:
Having reached several miles into Kyvian Rus, the paratroopers start to drop from the planes under the cover of the Raptors. The cargo planes prepare countermeasures to stop missiles.
[/quote]

"We will compromise, but these are our terms.

1. Caucasia will renounce it's claims on Kyivan Rus.
2. FUtSR will return Moldova to the protection of Caucasia.

If the FutSR does not recognize our doctrine, we do not see a need to keep the rest of that deal."

**Classified**
Caucasian soldiers have moved to the drop areas and set up a perimeter to ensure the Finns remain hemmed in. The Reavers did not engage, but maneuvered to block the cargo planes and Raptors from moving in farther.

[quote name='comrade nikonov' date='15 February 2010 - 01:20 AM' timestamp='1266196843' post='2181744']
"The FUtSR just proposed such terms, so we will agree."
[/quote]

OOC: How is it we posted the exact same thing at the exact same time? :awesome:

IC: "I'd prefer this to go down on a legally binding document."

Article I.
Caucasia will renounce their claims on the former Kyivan Rus.

Article II.
FUtSR will return Moldova to Caucasian protection.

Article III.
FUtSR no longer recognizes the Caucasia-Crimea Act.

Signed for Caucasia,

HRH King James II
Ana Eliso, Prime Minister
Approved by First Caucasian Parliament

Signed for FUtSR,

Edited by Drakedeath

We are glad to see a compromise could be reached.

*Classified*
Finnish airborne divisions begin to head towards cities to distribute aid and restore order, using intel from the F-22's overhead to avoid the spread-thin [[ooc: You said you had 5,000 troops there]] Caucasian troops, with all soldiers given orders to fire only if fired upon.

[quote name='comrade nikonov' date='15 February 2010 - 03:15 AM' timestamp='1266203709' post='2182014']
Caucasia should also add that we cease to recognize the Caucasian Crimea act for Belarus and Northern Ukraine, as that was a term of the previous agreement.
[/quote]

"Added."

Article I.
Caucasia will renounce their claims on the former Kyivan Rus.

Article II.
FUtSR will return Moldova to Caucasian protection.

Article III.
FUtSR no longer recognizes the Caucasia-Crimea Act.

Signed for Caucasia,

HRH King James II
Ana Eliso, Prime Minister
Approved by First Caucasian Parliament

Signed for FUtSR,
The Presidium,
Tanya Dziaheliva Prime Minister

• 3 weeks later...

With all hopes of continuing a political career shattered with the formation of the Slavic Federation, the Tintagylist Party of Caucasia disbanded, and former Prime Minister Ana Eliso, after setting affairs in order, took the first plane to the Queendom of Australia.

[quote name='Drakedeath' date='04 March 2010 - 05:06 PM' timestamp='1267751407' post='2214322']
With all hopes of continuing a political career shattered with the formation of the Slavic Federation, the Tintagylist Party of Caucasia disbanded, and former Prime Minister Ana Eliso, after setting affairs in order, took the first plane to the Queendom of Australia.
[/quote]
The Republic of Finland wonders why their political career is no longer possible seeing how they were elected in the former nation of Caucasia. While national positions might not be possible, it is obvious by the fact that they were elected in the first place that they have majority support in some portion of the nation.

[quote name='BaronUberstein' date='05 March 2010 - 02:08 AM' timestamp='1267755121' post='2214388']
The Republic of Finland wonders why their political career is no longer possible seeing how they were elected in the former nation of Caucasia. While national positions might not be possible, it is obvious by the fact that they were elected in the first place that they have majority support in some portion of the nation.
[/quote]

[quote]

[i]Ms. Pesonen,

I thank you for your concern for my political ventures in Caucasia, but at the present time, I feel that I have worn out my welcome and given the changes in my party, as well as the changes in government, it has come to my attention, that Australia with its roots in Tintagylic Idealism I can better serve the people there. Perhaps people will believe me to be a traitor to my nation, in leaving like this, but I have tried my hardest to change Caucasia and was unable to do so. With the new Slavic Federation and the total defeat of the Tintagylists, it is time to find new waters. Perhaps we will meet in the future, you seem like a woman that knows her politics quite well and I look forward to running into you later in the political forum. Until then, good day.

Sincerely,

Ana Eliso[/i]
[/quote]

Edited by Sarah Tintagyl

[quote name='BaronUberstein' date='05 March 2010 - 02:08 AM' timestamp='1267755121' post='2214388']
[/quote]

"The Tintagylist Party was fiercely anti-Dalmatia. When they continued their policies, even after the merge, they found that Caucasians did not appreciate their brothers being condemned, and their popularity dropped steeply. Their support is a mere shell now."

-Former Adviser Dan Donegan