The Königsberg Incident

The Confederation

OOC: Still, people can hide very well when they need to.

OOC: My main problem is he didn't RP it. It's one thing to RP properly getting past a blockade. It's another thing to say "Oh I just got through, I don't need to RP it."

It's pretty much a huge middle finger to other RPers.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: My main problem is he didn't RP it. It's one thing to RP properly getting past a blockade. It's another thing to say "Oh I just got through, I don't need to RP it."

It's pretty much a huge middle finger to other RPers.

OOC: And there's the broken record argument. Here's my broken record argument: You can't force other people to RP how you want them to. That's where the argument of planned wars comes into play. Martens probably felt too lazy to RP it, I don't know. Just go bug another thread.

OOC: lol no, there's at least one nation I saw landed directly in Nordheim without stopping to be checked, because the situation was too urgent.

OOC: So where is your RP of getting on one of those planes, and making a stop in Prussia?

That was also after this RP.

Does continuity mean nothing to you?

OOC: Once again, I'm Fine with kaiser Martens leaving Nordheim and all. But I just want to know how he did it? His country is surrounded by other countries, he has to pass through their terrain to get anywhere. So I'm wondering how he got past any border?

OOC: You're not the only one.