Calabria Declaration of Support

rabonnobar

Recently, an undesirable element of the pink menace (which is, by the way, wholly undesirable itself) named the Internet Superheroes waged war upon an innocent and seemingly defenseless alliance, Crimson Guard. Cruise missiles flew into peaceful CG towns, bombers murdered thousands of men, women, and children who were simply trying to survive in harsh times, and dozens of IS spies infiltrated CG's government and military. These heinous actions were unprovoked. When confronted by CG's friends, friends IS ignorantly assumed didn't exist, IS flip-flopped between vehemently defending its actions as being down 'for lulz', and stating that it was nothing more than a tech raid.

These actions cannot go unpunished. Thus, the nation of Calabria hereby offers its moral and political and spiritual and diplomatic and intellectual and financial and sensational support to Crimson Guard in these trying times.

motivator1b400bd2a6e662.jpg

Edited by rabonnobar

Isn't it "grey"? o/ support

Not in Calabria. :awesome:

cool; I should post a DoS too, as i crave so much for attention.

Yes, my low-ish number of public broadcasts (OOC: posts) and large amount of time I've been ruling Calabria certainly certify me as an attention whore. Certainly.

This post is pretty much 100% fail, but A+ for effort.

)): pink menace )):

• 3 weeks later...

This issue presents an interesting dilemma for my alliance. Though after much thought we believe we must remain neutral in this particular instance.

Isn't it "grey"? o/ support
Technically it's 'none'. However, the Grey Council, oddly enough, believes grey is spelled with an 'e'. Though perversely enough, my spell checker thinks it is spelled 'gray'... :huh:

edit: oops, got my own team name wrong.

Edited by The Infinite Dunes