Implement the 75%/133% Rule in CNTE!

Arwen

War Declaring Ranges  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think CNTE will be more of a challenge if a 75%/200% rule was implemented. The 50%/200% is a bit unfair especially when a nation 2x your size attacks you. The other rule makes the odds a bit more even and will help with war practice in preperation for war in regular CN.

Please fix it! <_<

Thanxkbai

-- edit --

Changed it from 75%/133% to 75%/200%, because 200% gives you more target options yet the 75% keeps battles fair where someone twice your size cannot attack you. It gives you a chance to fight back.

Edited by Arwen

We're playing a war game and you want to limit the the possible wars? C'mon now... so a guy twice your size attacks you - 3 of your guys his size or better attack him. He loses - problem solved.

Get your Alliance involved.

It would make CNTE more of a challenge if you could only attack nations closer to your National Strength range. It will also reflect the same rule applied to regular CN [75%/133%]. CNTE could future be used as a training grounds to prepare nations for war in regular CN, because the same rule applies.

The current rule makes CNTE a clobber fest when you have nations 2x your size attacking you.

The current rule makes CNTE a clobber fest when you have nations 2x your size attacking you.

I thought that was the point of TE. I actually think that just like the old SE rules nations above 7500 should be able to attack anyone higher than them even if they are greater than 200% of their Nation Strength.

In TE no one should feel secure.