Unwinnable.

Lynneth

We recognize the surrender offer peace to the nations at war with us. However we have terms of our own which we shall issue to Bavaria… uh the HRE… whatever.

moments later an official letter is delivered to the King.

1. The former HRE shall provide us with huggles

2. The former HRE shall recognize Slavorussia is the land of kupcaeks

3. The former HRE shall hand over some beer.

4. The former HRE shall recognize that vodka is better than beer

Failure to comply will result in your utter destruction, as out teddy bears fall from the sky onto your ridiculous beer breweries, and when you plea for mercy, we will consider it… we will consider it.

Fake edit: Also the Former HRE Shall provide us with lulz. We have altered the terms of the agreement, pray we do not alter them further.

Rather quickly, a letter was sent back to the leaders of Slavorussia.

"The first three terms are no problem. Beer is already on the way, and recognition as the land of kupcaeks will be done soon. 
However, how are we to deliver the huggles?

Regarding the last term, that is an outrage. We shall recognise vodka as equivalent to beer (roughly), but nothing is truly [b]better[/b] than beer. The same goes for Vodka, though. 
Lulz will be supplied, however, and our best lulz-creators are working to provide them."

Edited by Lynneth

Rather quickly, a letter was sent back to the leaders of Slavorussia.

"The first three terms are no problem. Beer is already on the way, and recognition as the land of kupcaeks will be done soon. 
However, how are we to deliver the huggles?

Regarding the last term, that is an outrage. We shall recognise vodka as equivalent to beer (roughly), but nothing is truly [b]better[/b] than beer. The same goes for Vodka, though. 
Lulz will be supplied, however, and our best lulz-creators are working to provide them."

Hmm... huggles are difficult to transport since they, they are best when fresh. We will remove term one. Also we shall accept that, beer and vodka are equals. This is the decree of the God-Emperor and Supreme Patriarch of the Holy Church of Cupcakeanity. May the High Bakers smile upon your rule and grant you everlasting prosperity.

ooc: If anyone is wondering, yes, I've lost my mind. :v:

Edited by Justinian the Mighty

Hmm... huggles are difficult to transport since they, they are best when fresh. We will remove term one. Also we shall accept that, beer and vodka are equals. This is the decree of the God-Emperor and Supreme Patriarch of the Holy Church of Cupcakeanity. May the High Bakers smile upon your rule and grant you everlasting prosperity.

ooc: If anyone is wondering, yes, I've lost my mind. :v:

OOC: Yes, so we see... :D

th_KaiserBanner.png

th_KaiserCoatofArms.png

"It is...apparent, that Europe fears that which it doesn't know.

They claim that I will invade them. They claim that I am lying, that I am a snake trying to wind my way to what I want.

And then they invade us. I have stated more than once that I do not desire war, only in defence of one's homeland. Yet, they invade our beautiful country.

Perhaps it was wrong being honest. Announcing my intention to revive the Holy Roman Empire, to reunite the Austrio-Hungarian dual monarchy. Perhaps I should have kept quiet about this and indeed lied my way to gaining them.

Perhaps I am just too honest for my own good.

This war is not winnable for out country.

I hereby ask that the Eurasian union and their allies accept this surrender. If need be, terms can be added, but I at least ask for a ceasefire while they are negotiated."

OOC: Ahahaha, oh wow. You people are completely crazy. Absolutely crazy.

"The Eurasian Pact will make an official announcement later."

OOC: Have to get a weigh-in from everyone involved. Also, since when is insanity a bad thing? :v:

EPFlag.gif

The Eurasian Pact has accepted the terms offered by the Kingdom of Austria.

1. Recognition of the Independence of all European Countries, existing now or in the future.

2. The Second dissolution of the HRE

3. All military forces of the HRE will stand down

4. Withdrawal of all claims with the exceptions of those already under control of the Duchy of Bavaria, the Duchy of Slovenia and the Kingdom of Austria

The War (with Austria) is over now. Eurasian Pact forces will now proceed to stand down.

Edited by Drakedeath