World Map Z

TheStig

No offense to anyone, but Stig has no authority. Mapmakers do not have authority. We went over this with Sumeragi. You are doing the community a service. You do not get power along with it. What Stig says matters no more than what I say in terms of nations being wiped or not.

o.o stig and a few others went out of there way to request GM approval, no need to overreact.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o.o stig and a few others went out of there way to request GM approval, no need to overreact.

Or you could, you know, stop saying everyone else is overreacting to make yourself look cool and calm. People were talking about Stig's "authority" as mapmaker, and I was just reminding everyone that there is none. Maybe you should stop jumping at shadows and every little thing people say and chill out.

Or you could, you know, stop saying everyone else is overreacting to make yourself look cool and calm. People were talking about Stig's "authority" as mapmaker, and I was just reminding everyone that there is none. Maybe you should stop jumping at shadows and every little thing people say and chill out.

I advise you to watch the flaming. No need for that. I am acting calm OOC because I am calm. I dont see why you have to try to belittle me. And like Sitethief, said, etc etc.

Edited by Colerich Krieg

I advise you to watch the flaming. No need for that. I am acting calm OOC because I am calm. I dont see why you have to try to belittle me. And like Sitethief, said, etc etc.

He's not. You're simply trying to turn a perfectly reasonable statement around.

Edited by Drakedeath

Flaming? Seriously. Please, file a report and see where it gets you. That wasn't even close to flaming. Also, what Drake said, etc etc.

What more will be a achieved by continuing this arguement? Community OOC hate?

Please either continue or finish the inactivity argument (if there is a reason to continue), and not any more than that. What has been said is understandable but needs not to continue further.

/Me thinks he will finish the Diberia RP once and for all, and spark himself a new nation.