A farewell and a contest

zigbigadorlou

Good riddance. You weren't in my top list of "friends", I doubt you had many around here for that matter. You're so pretentious as to how much you think you matter, thinking that people will go to all of this research for 140 tech that's currently being whittled away so that they can figure out your open ended riddle, that could be umpteen million different things in itself unless you clarify it.

Jerdge: I doubt Zig would ever have that large a following. Not him, not Banned Member, not Jack, not really any of the people he seems to associate himself with.

Good riddance. You weren't in my top list of "friends", I doubt you had many around here for that matter. You're so pretentious as to how much you think you matter, thinking that people will go to all of this research for 140 tech that's currently being whittled away so that they can figure out your open ended riddle, that could be umpteen million different things in itself unless you clarify it.

youmad.jpg

Well, that's too bad. He was one of my best CN friends :(

Edited by Hurricane

Jerdge: I doubt Zig would ever have that large a following. Not him, not Banned Member, not Jack, not really any of the people he seems to associate himself with.

You sound really jealous. However, just because zig achieved great things doesn't mean you can't. Just give it your best.

Somebody's a bit grumpy.

Good luck out there, Zig.

Also,

You were always disrespectful to the NSO and ignorant in the majority of your posts. Later mate.

I'm fairly sure NSO has shown disrespect to a good part of the community and isn't really in it for respect. Enjoy thinking that, though.

Edited by Rey the Great

Going to be ruining my reputation with lines like that.

That's the point, I assume. :awesome:

Good post, but you shouldn't leave.

If you insist in leaving, anyway, I might decide to start a cult about you, just because of this:

On the other hand, would you like to have a cult, just like Walford or Rebel Virginia? Maybe not.

Don't flatter his ego anymore, it's already overinflated :P

See you around duder.

Cheerio son, dissapointing as TCB apointed you my mentor when i first began CN, so thanks.

oh wow I remember you

you actually did something with your nation

nice

Also, since people seem to be struggling with the open ended riddle (which is a riddle in and of itself) I'll try to make it blatently obvious:

WIKIPEDIA

TIMOTHY LEARY

GRAFFITI

also, JUST realized that you are the oddball attacker that's unaligned. I'm not sure why you attacked me, or why you hate me for that matter, but don't be surprised when you hit ZI. If not by me, by ordo Verde.

You're certainly one to talk.

The first part of the riddle is figuring out what the question is. Its a little thing called logical insanity that some people seem to not grasp. So now I nuke you. Again.

Flaming members in goodbye threads is something that will not be tolerated.

The least they could do is flame ME...

Edited by zigbigadorlou

well, since its now friday and no one has figured out my little riddle, no one is getting the tech and I'm going rogue for a third time. ZI this time? nah

as for the answer:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=307686643

it had to do with my avatar (in fact, it was in the same article of wikipedia)

it had to do with history (in the history, actually)

and it had to do with vandalism (oh yes, I vandalized wikipedia. so sue me)

suck it trebek

well, since its now friday and no one has figured out my little riddle, no one is getting the tech and I'm going rogue for a third time. ZI this time? nah

as for the answer:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=307686643

it had to do with my avatar (in fact, it was in the same article of wikipedia)

it had to do with history (in the history, actually)

and it had to do with vandalism (oh yes, I vandalized wikipedia. so sue me)

suck it trebek

What the hell? That wasn't there on the first day! <_<