My First Battle!!!

Hash Browns

haha only 2 days old and your in a war. I'm 86 days old and not 1 death from my army.

There's nothing wrong with starting in war early. Just means that Hash Browns will end up with more war experience for later when war is a lot more than losing 11 soldiers.

There's nothing wrong with starting in war early. Just means that Hash Browns will end up with more war experience for later when war is a lot more than losing 11 soldiers.

Well, I had more than 1 death before I had to re-roll

If he was me he'd have a ton of war experience. In the Karma War, I lost a total of 56,500 troops.

I remember a few years back when i played before talking a break, that my nation was like 10000NS and i was in a war...It was crazy, death in the 2 or 350 ranges.......counting cruise missiles and Tanks...now they have Navy's, even bloodier! I think my Final casualty count was like 800-1000 men dead and like 200 tanks lost, and it was a small war! But congrats man, tell us how it goes.

Edited by United Liberation

Lol, it's funny to fight battles (I haven't in SE but I've fought plenty in TE) and think a couple thousand dead is enormous. Than some large nation come along and tells you how they lost hundreds of thousands. :P

Edited by Gondor