War is upon us

lutai

The Church condems this war for the following reasons:

Innocent life was not in imminent danger before war was declared.

Not all peaceful, viable and practical alternatives were used to attempt to resolve this matter before declaration of war.

If you want to try to prove us otherwise, we welcome you to, and we will try to be lenient in deciding whether or not the evidence given is enough. However, we will not withdraw this condemnation until both reasons are proven false in the eyes of the Church.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile in the Capital of Lu Emperor Lu Tai of Lu is preparing a World announcement as it was going to be broadcasting from the Balcony of the Palace he was also going to give a speech to his people ,the camera's line up as millions of people surrounded the palace from the outside ,knowing that their great Emperor was going to speak and now the camera's are on and the speech is begnning and safety wasnt forgotten about security a military forces left behind guard the Emperor and the whole area.

Ahem!, people of the Lu Empire you have seen great peace and great sorrow with our nation from time to time and as you know we are at war with the horrid Pax forces ,and while our honorable men give their lives to their country to stop a fo--no ignorant leader who has shown no respect or maturity to us or our ally's the Dragon Empire ,other nations see that our actions where wrong and think we are the monsters well i would tell them we are the monsters No!! you are the monsters I made a Honorable decision of declaring war on Pax now may I ask them what would you have done if someone close to you was killed right in front of you do you know the pain the horrors of knowing that someone took that close person from you ,and you where the only one who had the power to destroy them and exact revenge , I have faced this problem with my own country before and I destroyed those fools who tried to take me from my throne, and the only reason why I wish to also take revenge for DE's official becuase without DE My great nation wouldn't be hear so I owe them a honorable debt and if don't help them i would be only a sniveling coward who wouldn't help a good friend in deed, so call me if you will but I'll pick up my sword and shield and fight on with my allies and i will never ever back down ,also for those who threaten us I would stand down becuase your the only ones looking like a incompetent child in this world not me.And hears one Last thing i announce to my troops .Today is the day my men March onto the capital of Pax and tear down their flag for me and Lu!!!.

And with that speech the crowd of civilians cheered on and clapped as Lu Tai returned to the Palace.

Edited by lutai

Private to the Dragon Empire:

If needed the Dominion offers its support; pax pacis has made it a common habit to intervene where its intervention is not welcome. Moreover we think the actions of Valarie are deplorable. Their existence is a collective threat to the sovereignty of us all.

OOC: Kevz please do something crazy so we can try valarie as a war criminal :v:.

Edited by iamthey

People make no room for diplomacy. An act of war is simply justification. A Casus belli is only justified after all diplomatic actions are exhausted. Although the act of war happens, the war isnt justified till diplomacy is made.
The Church condems this war for the following reasons:

Innocent life was not in imminent danger before war was declared.

Not all peaceful, viable and practical alternatives were used to attempt to resolve this matter before declaration of war.

If you want to try to prove us otherwise, we welcome you to, and we will try to be lenient in deciding whether or not the evidence given is enough. However, we will not withdraw this condemnation until both reasons are proven false in the eyes of the Church.

Oh yes, let's sit down and talk again right after their leader assassinated an important political figure. Maybe the Dragon Empire's chairman could have attended and the new Pax Pacis representative could beat him to death with a coffee cup. This war is completely justified. Davis was trying to avoid war by having Pax Pacis sign a document.

The assassination of Anthony Davis was an act of war, and Dragonisia responded in kind.

If it hasn't become obvious, we support Dragonisia's war effort. We will send funds to the Empire if they need funding for it.

Edited by Drakedeath

Oh yes, let's sit down and talk again right after their leader assassinated an important political figure. Maybe the Dragon Empire's chairman could have attended and the new Pax Pacis representative could beat him to death with a coffee cup. This war is completely justified. Davis was trying to avoid war by having Pax Pacis sign a document.

The assassination of Anthony Davis was an act of war, and Dragonisia responded in kind.

If it hasn't become obvious, we support Dragonisia's war effort. We will send funds to the Empire if they need funding for it.

The assassination was a murder of an important political figure, but not an act of war. The Church must find that Pax Pacis purposely murdered many more people for it to become an act of war.

Negoations could also be held ia telegram instead of in person.

Edited by KingChris

The assassination was a murder of an important political figure, but not an act of war. The Church must find that Pax Pacis purposely murdered many more people for it to become an act of war.

It was not merely an assassination it was an assassination of a political figure AT a diplomatic conference. Moreover the assassination was carried out by the sovereign of another nation. That being said pax pacis could surrender unconditionally as well as turn over the murder to be tried and either imprisoned for life or executed, or they could refuse to do so and instead have war on their hands.

Lu Tai got word of the Pope's word of saying whats right and wrong and was furious towards him so he sent a small broadcast to the nation the where the pope was.

"You have no say what goes on in Asia and same goes for your God , I tell you this your jurisdiction of what right and wrong may be allowed by the people of Middle East Asia but in east Asia you religious calls of who's good or bad has no power so keep out of what is not your business."

Edited by lutai

Lu Tai got word of the Pope's word of saying whats right and wrong and was furious towards him so he sent a small broadcast to the nation the where the pope was.

"You have no say what goes on in Asia and same goes for your God , I tell you this your jurisdiction of what right and wrong may be allowed by the people of Middle East Asia but in east Asia you religious calls of who's good or bad has no power so keep out of what is not your business."

The Pope recieved the brodcast and sent this telegram in reply:

It is my duty to help protect the the people, especially the Catholics if not anyone else, of the present and future.  To do this, it is necessary for the Church and me to try to prevent war whenever possible.  We understand your anger and frustration, and all we ask is for you to try to negotiate peace first, which means war is a last resort after all other peaceful, viable, and practical alternatives, and if you have to declare war, that you are doing it to save innocent lives from imminent danger.  Valerie is dead, so there is no point in unleashing fury on the country that Valerie controlled.

It has been confirmed that the Capital of Pax has been occupied by the Lu forces and by the Emperor himself has declared the war to a end and will help rebuild Laos back to its formal glory.

Secret letter sent to the pope as a reply.

We aren't attacking the people you Catholic dog we are doing what is right and now i would like to tell you we killed Valarie and now the war has ended so don't bring you religious feet into Asian land. 
Edited by lutai

The Kingdom of Serca condems all involved.

The people of Pax should not have to suffer. It was the leader not the people. Now hundreds of thousands of people have been displaced and or killed. why? Because of the ignorance of the leaders in the Lu empire. Why attack the people when the leader who did this is already dead. Why give the people heartache of losing everything. THE LEADER WHO COMMITED THE ACT IS DEAD. you are not gaining anything. now the Pax people hate you. The hate you becasue of your attack on there land. The leader is dead. There is nothing you need with the Pax people. THE LEADER IS DEAD.

now i have one question.........WHY DID YOU REALLY LAUNCH THIS ATTACK?

The death of valarie only treats the symptoms of the cancer permeatingt pax pacis. She is only a product their culture and society. The only solution is to simply occupy the territory and ensure that proper reforms and rational leadership are installed.

Edited by iamthey

The assassination was an act of war, but the war is not justified.

A war is a world issue. Do not say it is none of anyone's buisness when you attack someone else.

Pax Pacis may not have been perfect, but running it to the ground rather than help them reform themselves is not going to rid the planet of its problems. It will be either a repetition or an imperialistic act. I await which one it is.

Wrong sir.

Yes their leader killed another but she was also killed soon after so there was no need for war against a people who had no leader. You just created more choas and anarchy. This war is unjustified.

People make no room for diplomacy. An act of war is simply justification. A Casus belli is only justified after all diplomatic actions are exhausted. Although the act of war happens, the war isnt justified till diplomacy is made.
The assassination was an act of war, but the war is not justified.

A war is a world issue. Do not say it is none of anyone's buisness when you attack someone else.

Pax Pacis may not have been perfect, but running it to the ground rather than help them reform themselves is not going to rid the planet of its problems. It will be either a repetition or an imperialistic act. I await which one it is.

What? An act of war is justification, but this war is not justified?

Pax Pacis has had multiple opportunities to reform themselves. Promised Land has protected them, the Dragon Empire protected them and recently attempted to help this effort. The response to the effort was the death of a leader.

Wrong sir.

Yes their leader killed another but she was also killed soon after so there was no need for war against a people who had no leader. You just created more choas and anarchy. This war is unjustified.

What would you do if your government member had been killed? We are out for blood in this war, though sadly Hae Da Fung cannot participate in it due to our internal affairs.

"NO DIPLOMACY?! THEY INVADED US.. THEY ASSASINATED OUR VICE PRESIDENT?! HOW MANY OF OUR CITIZENS MUST THEY KILL BEFORE IT IS AN ACT OF WAR? THIS IS THE SECOND WAR THEIR GOVERNMENTS HAVE STARTED WITH US! WE GAVE THEM NOT 1, BUT 5 CHANCES TO REFORM....YOU... GAH....." Maelstrom just walked away from the podium...

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

What? An act of war is justification, but this war is not justified?

Pax Pacis has had multiple opportunities to reform themselves. Promised Land has protected them, the Dragon Empire protected them and recently attempted to help this effort. The response to the effort was the death of a leader.

Michelle sighs and turns to her queen, covered in a cloak, "Its like talking to a retarded pickle."

"It is justification, but only after the third principle of a 'Just War' is established. 'All other means of putting an end to it must have been exhausted.' "

Diplomacy dies when you want it to.

"NO DIPLOMACY?! THEY INVADED US.. THEY ASSASINATED OUR VICE PRESIDENT?! HOW MANY OF OUR CITIZENS MUST THEY KILL BEFORE IT IS AN ACT OF WAR? THIS IS THE SECOND WAR THEIR GOVERNMENTS HAVE STARTED WITH US! WE GAVE THEM NOT 1, BUT 5 CHANCES TO REFORM....YOU... GAH....." Maelstrom just walked away from the podium...

Refer to my last statement. By all means they were not right in doing so, but this could have been easily avoided.

What would you do if your government member had been killed? We are out for blood in this war, though sadly Hae Da Fung cannot participate in it due to our internal affairs.

You look for the person responsible. But seeing as the person responsible died when the victim died, and the government of the defending nation collaspe you are doing nothing more but causing the people of that nation suffering and those innocent people do not deserve that.

You are doing nothing but killing innocent people and that is not right.

"You're right! It could have been avoided. By that crazy-woman not pulling the trigger and by the people of Siam having their governments screened for lunatics.. like ours does. Mandatory.. psychological.. exam." He grumbled..

"We have suffered enough from them. We did our best to give them peace and harmony. They returned it with.. daggers and pens. Live by the sword, die by the sword."

"The people of this government are not innocent. Their first government collapsed due to the assault they waged on us. Then they back another government that assassinates our leaders. I am remorseful for those who had no say in this in Laos who are having to see this done to their military. The citizens are not being harmed. But we are not going to allow a random state with the potential to be hostile to raise in this land again. It will be under our protection.. and we will wait to see rulers with good minds rise to give them power once more."

"Any person who wants to wipe their hands of this in Laos has but to surrender to our forces. They will not be harmed. And the people of Laos are not to be punished for even two government's failures, but WE must defend OURSELVES."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

"You're right! It could have been avoided. By that crazy-woman not pulling the trigger and by the people of Siam having their governments screened for lunatics.. like ours does. Mandatory.. psychological.. exam." He grumbled..

"We have suffered enough from them. We did our best to give them peace and harmony. They returned it with.. daggers and pens. Live by the sword, die by the sword."

"The people of this government are not innocent. Their first government collapsed due to the assault they waged on us. Then they back another government that assassinates our leaders. I am remorseful for those who had no say in this in Laos who are having to see this done to their military. The citizens are not being harmed. But we are not going to allow a random state with the potential to be hostile to raise in this land again. It will be under our protection.. and we will wait to see rulers with good minds rise to give them power once more."

But again, why would you try to kill innocent lives? That's the only thing you could ever accomplish in this war, besides more hostile relations.

Michelle sighs and turns to her queen, covered in a cloak, "Its like talking to a retarded pickle."

"It is justification, but only after the third principle of a 'Just War' is established. 'All other means of putting an end to it must have been exhausted.' "

Diplomacy dies when you want it to.

Refer to my last statement. By all means they were not right in doing so, but this could have been easily avoided.

Clearly you haven't dealt with Pax Pacis. If you've read the news lately, you'd see they only conceded when a large coalition of nations was coming against them.

Don't assume you know the situation when you clearly do not. The Vice President of Dragonisia was murdered by the leader of Pax Pacis, in a peace conference. This is a de facto declaration of war. I'm sure if your leader was assassinated, you'd be out for blood.