WAPA DoW

andymac64

I was also playing CN:TE, my nation was Cascadiaa, I got declared on for WAPA something something, but I'm not in Northern Lights.

Explanation?

I like pie

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's TE, you probably got tech raided. WAPA are evil like that, they raid and everything.

This made me LOL!! Guess we're all Evil :P

Oh, WAEPA. You remind me so much of myself.... if I was more brain damaged, and a lot uglier. Really, you remind me nothing of myself. Have fun dying!

Looks like we have a new troll on the fourms :/

BG.

Looks like we have a new troll on the fourms :/

BG.

Good sir, I am only speaking the truth, and the truth is that WAEPA had a cinder block dropped on their head when they were a baby. It's not something to kid around about, and I take it very seriously.

I'm also planning on dropping my own cinder block on their head. They weren't using it, anyways.

Edited by cookavich

Good sir, I am only speaking the truth, and the truth is that WAEPA had a cinder block dropped on their head when they were a baby. It's not something to kid around about, and I take it very seriously.

I'm also planning on dropping my own cinder block on their head. They weren't using it, anyways.

You drop away my good man but we are already 3 days in with probably 4 to go. This gives us 3 days at the end to play with you properly :lol1:

Oh, WAEPA. You remind me so much of myself.... if I was more brain damaged, and a lot uglier. Really, you remind me nothing of myself. Have fun dying!

How can we die when you have no troops to attack me. :unsure:

How can we die when you have no troops to attack me? :unsure:
There you go, old boy. Now your sentence is a question and not a statement!

I will hand it to you, WAEPA. I think everyone of your members posts so far has included emoticons. That, in and of itself, is an accomplishment.

Edited by cookavich

I think that I need to stop reading these forums when I'm on oxycodone I laughed so hard at what noWedge has said so far that I just about fell out of my chair. I really do keep wondering if they worry at all about actually offending someone and having themselves ZI'd.

Total Alliance NS = 3943

if you take out the guy who's been inactive for six days it drops to 3082

means if it was a single nation I could just barely attack them.

I'll give them props for being funny as hell though :lol1:

Edited by Gabryal

There you go, old boy. Now your sentence is a question and not a statement!

I will hand it to you, WAEPA. I think everyone of your members posts so far has included emoticons. That, in and of itself, is an accomplishment.

Your saying were a giant killing robot? Were did you get that from a i wonder.

Please cook, keep stiring the pot maybe you could get some nice trolling going on though it takes a minute to brew the stew.

Edited by Hassman

I think that I need to stop reading these forums when I'm on oxycodone I laughed so hard at what noWedge has said so far that I just about fell out of my chair. I really do keep wondering if they worry at all about actually offending someone and having themselves ZI'd.

Total Alliance NS = 3943

if you take out the guy who's been inactive for six days it drops to 3082

means if it was a single nation I could just barely attack them.

I'll give them props for being funny as hell though :lol1:

I can assure you fine gentleman that the noWedge alliance consists of no inactives, we are an elite entity which all alliance should strive to emulate.

You mention numbers, but I have a more important number. noWedge controls 30% of the Pink sphere. That is not something to be underestimated.

Lets be nice guys, squabbling between each other will only embarrass ourselves. WAPA felt they needed to attack an alliance that was created only for the purpose of internal war games, and that is fine, rest assured that I will not stop this fight until I am ordered to do so.

Lets be nice guys, squabbling between each other will only embarrass ourselves. WAPA felt they needed to attack an alliance that was created only for the purpose of internal war games, and that is fine, rest assured that I will not stop this fight until I am ordered to do so.

It's good practice for the dearies incase they want to do this for the real thing but true don't get too worked up about a war game =p. Tis only pixels were talking about.

Eh I'm not squabbling, I'm just quantifying the absurdity. It's amusing to me, not in a condescending way. NoWedge more than makes up for their lower numbers by being so creative on the forums

Your saying were a giant killing robot? Were did you get that from a i wonder.

Please cook, keep stiring the pot maybe you could get some nice trolling going on though it takes a minute to brew the stew.

I took a break from the forums so I could focus all my efforts on interpreting your posts. Alas, I'm still working on cracking the code. Perhaps you could tell me what the cipher is? I think that would make it easier on everyone involved.

With love,

Cookavich

Eh I'm not squabbling, I'm just quantifying the absurdity. It's amusing to me, not in a condescending way. NoWedge more than makes up for their lower numbers by being so creative on the forums
I'm glad that someone is enjoying our work. Kudos to you, fine gentleman. Edited by cookavich

The war still goes on ladies. Neverland helping out has been the reason this war has went on as long. I'm pretty sure TNL would have ran away scared before now :)

The war still goes on ladies. Neverland helping out has been the reason this war has went on as long. I'm pretty sure TNL would have ran away scared before now :)
Hey, I highly recommend thinking before you post instead of just posting out of your rear. We'll count this post as a mulligan, it's okay.

I think I speak for the entire alliance when I say that war is most excellent.