SLCB announcement

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite possibly the best thought out and most sensitive post in the thread. Only good things can come from it.

It might've been brief and blunt but sometimes that's just all you need to sum up everything well.

If your members ever feel a need to total dicks on IRC, have them do it #vanguard. I'm sure Stumpy would love to have them.

Stumpy is a big jerk. But not quite as big of a jerk as Revanche, QTUN, Thaliak or Rafael Nadal. The more I think about it, I think I need to head over to #vanguard and straighten some things out.

:: SARCASM BOT DETECTS SARCASM ::

You are assuming I did anything..you are incorrect. I was merely observing.

If the channel offends you, leave the channel. It's a simple solution. If you don't want to associate with SLCB, don't idle in their channel. If you don't want SLCB in your channel, ban them.

If the channel offends you, leave the channel. It's a simple solution. If you don't want to associate with SLCB, don't idle in their channel. If you don't want SLCB in your channel, ban them.

I think rafa nailed it.

Now you best not be picking on my cardboard armada!

<snip>

This is reasonable; however, you should try to make sure your gov is on your channel a bit more often.

Haflinger, I am nearly never not in the channel. If you have a really burning issue with us you can tell me and I'll either sort it or pass it on to someone else. Or we could just air dirty washing publicly, that's my preferred method B)