Imperial Decree from the RLMMO (formerly known as FAIL)

I attacked him because he attacked the BTA, who I am bound by honor to defend. If he wishes for peace a ransom must be paid. Also, all the chest thumping in the world will not change that simple truth. Crimson Guard has already agreed to pay.

You're bound by honour to defend BTA, unless someone else pays you not to?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three million and you have yourself a deal.

Oh no, I don't want to pay you off. I was just curious about the price of your honour. After one buys off your political support, do you have other forms of support you can still supply BTA as per your honour? Emotional, spiritual, culinary? And if so, how much are those going for?

Edited by Sal Paradise

Oh no, I don't want to pay you off. I was just curious about the price of your honour. After one buys off your political support, do you have other forms of support you can still supply BTA as per your honour? Emotion, spiritual, culinary? And if so, how much are those going for?

Have I ever denied that FAIL is a mercenary alliance? Everything has a price. In this case, freedom, which goes for $15 million, or more if we can get it out of you.

As I have stated, prices are negotiable. I thought I spoke plainly enough, but alas, the ability to comprehend is not universal.

Indeed it's not. Allow me to help you:

Oh no, I don't want to pay you off. I was just curious about the price of your honour. After one buys off your political support, do you have other forms of support you can still supply BTA as per your honour? Emotional, spiritual, culinary? And if so, how much are those going for?

Indeed it's not. Allow me to help you:

As I have already said, I have numerous forms of support. I create new varieties whenever I need to. Prices are negotiable. This cannot be that hard to understand, can it?

As I have already said, I have numerous forms of support. I create new varieties whenever I need to. Prices are negotiable. This cannot be that hard to understand, can it?

You, in fact, have not said that you have numerous forms of support, or that you can create new varieties whenever you need to. But now that I know, thank you.

You, in fact, have not said that you have numerous forms of support, or that you can create new varieties whenever you need to. But now that I know, thank you.

To be fair, Culinary support is my department. And whatever else is necessary that RV is unable to provide, for whatever reason.