Dynomite Pact's CB for Prolonging our War

Sileath

I've stayed the same since day 1. I doubt I can say the same about you, though.

Plus, I'm undefeated, so step off, jedi.

I don't think we've ever spoken before. I think I've been the same since day 1, but I'm no expert in keepin' it real.

I am undefeated as well.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You assume that I'll be a part of MA when I hit him, and that's a very big assumption, and I suspect all you're trying to do is piss all over my current alliance's name, because MA and STA have history that goes way, way back.
I've stayed the same since day 1. I doubt I can say the same about you, though.

Plus, I'm undefeated, so step off, jedi.

So, basically, what the above is saying, is: "I've been dedicated to MA since Day 1. But it's a very big assumption I'll still be with them when Sileath comes into my range."

So you might leave your alliance just so you can PZI someone you don't like?

Smart.

Edited by Roosterton

So, basically, what the above is saying, is: "I've been dedicated to MA since Day 1. But it's a very big assumption I'll still be with them when Sileath comes into my range."

So you might leave your alliance just so you can PZI someone you don't like?

Smart.

And practical. And, also, I'd be welcomed back afterwards!

see? undefeated.

And practical. And, also, I'd be welcomed back afterwards!

Oh, I dunno, I assumed it wouldn't be that easy to re-join. Especially if you leave solely to do something that they don't support, which you can't do while you're with them. I'm not one to speak for MA, though.

see? undefeated.

I'm quite sure at this point you're not commenting seriously anymore, So I'm probably going to just stop reading your posts now.

Edited by Roosterton

Oh, I dunno, I assumed it wouldn't be that easy to re-join. Especially if you leave solely to do something that they don't support, which you can't do while you're with them. I'm not one to speak for MA, though.

I'm quite sure at this point you're not commenting seriously anymore, So I'm probably going to just stop reading your posts now.

No, kaitlink has already stated in this thread that I would be welcomed back upon my return. Perhaps you should .. I don't know.. read the thread before commenting in it?

See? still undefeated. You can't even stop me.

No, kaitlink has already stated in this thread that I would be welcomed back upon my return. Perhaps you should .. I don't know.. read the thread before commenting in it?

See? still undefeated. You can't even stop me.

Well, sorry if I don't remember absolutely everything that was said in an 8-page flame war <_<

Nevertheless, it doesn't seem good form to me to leave an alliance just to completely ruin someone's game just because you don't like them PZI someone... Again, not my decision, since I know nothing about MA.

Edited by Roosterton

Well, sorry if I don't remember absolutely everything that was said in an 8-page flame war <_<

Nevertheless, it doesn't seem good form to me to leave an alliance just to completely ruin someone's game just because you don't like them PZI someone... Again, not my decision, since I know nothing about MA.

yet you still feel the need to comment! still doesn't change the fact I'm undefeated though. And yeah, yeah, if I felt like doing that to sileath, yeah I will.

Edited by astronaut jones

Logically or at least in my head, if you want to PZI someone you gotta keep attacking him, so AJ in reality you couldn't ever come back to MA since you'd always be fighting him to keep him in PZi... or is it just me again being confused with the terms used?

Logically or at least in my head, if you want to PZI someone you gotta keep attacking him, so AJ in reality you couldn't ever come back to MA since you'd always be fighting him to keep him in PZi... or is it just me again being confused with the terms used?

It's more, AJ couldn't PZI Sileath if Sileath was in his range and AJ was fighting on his own. Well, he could, but CN is a game of odds and regardless of how good AJ is he'd need almost everything to correctly and every battle to be won.

All he'd be doing really, is attacking Sileath. It's not PZI until an attack is made while he's at ZI, IMO.

EDIT: And did you know, he's undefeated?

Edited by ShakeZula

I think you're missing the main point, being that I'm still undefeated.

I'm rocky marciano of PB, I'm 49-0.