Dynomite Pact's CB for Prolonging our War

Sileath

SpiderJerusalem, of Nemesis. 50k

TheAUT, of Rogue (recently announced he was quitting). 25k

Jayovfennay, Banned.

Astronaut Jones, of Monos Archein. 20k

MegaAros, of The Jedi Order. 5 NS

As you can see, the only member of their little group that is even close to range is MegaAros who is currently a member of TJO (or the same alliance as Sal). Where is your moral crusade on them? If it is just a threat from AJ, then it doesn't concern the other nations. If it is a threat from AJ with the other nations in agreement, then you should look into them as well.

My moral crusade on them went on in back channels where surprisingly they did not have a goon squad ready and waiting to launch all sorts of vile diatribe in my virtual direction. Amazingly they seem to have similiar views on this. Funny enough, it could have been like this between myself and MA had MA faced the responsibility that comes with power.

I do believe Spider has made some comments and they were not exactly in support. I am not stating that for sure though as this has progressed across multiple conversation places. Basically this is just about AJ and the threats he levied. The point of contention is MA thinks threats are no big deal while some others disagree. You have actually shown us that you do not like when a threat is levied directly upon you.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My moral crusade on them went on in back channels where surprisingly they did not have a goon squad ready and waiting to launch all sorts of vile diatribe in my virtual direction. Amazingly they seem to have similiar views on this. Funny enough, it could have been like this between myself and MA had MA faced the responsibility that comes with power.

I do believe Spider has made some comments and they were not exactly in support. I am not stating that for sure though as this has progressed across multiple conversation places. Basically this is just about AJ and the threats he levied. The point of contention is MA thinks threats are no big deal while some others disagree. You have actually shown us that you do not like when a threat is levied directly upon you.

No one likes a plausable threat against themselves. But do you get mad when someone with a 3,500 NS nation threatens you with war, when you are 70,000 NS nation?

No one likes a plausable threat against themselves. But do you get mad when someone with a 3,500 NS nation threatens you with war, when you are 70,000 NS nation?

No, but in this case it is the larger nations threatening permanent war on the smaller nation. Your example is flawed.

By the way, thank you for the compliment.

SpiderJerusalem, of Nemesis. 50k

TheAUT, of Rogue (recently announced he was quitting). 25k

Jayovfennay, Banned.

Astronaut Jones, of Monos Archein. 20k

MegaAros, of The Jedi Order. 5 NS

As you can see, the only member of their little group that is even close to range is MegaAros who is currently a member of TJO (or the same alliance as Sal). Where is your moral crusade on them? If it is just a threat from AJ, then it doesn't concern the other nations. If it is a threat from AJ with the other nations in agreement, then you should look into them as well.

None of those people are making threats in this thread - except for Jofna who was making threats through a surrogate. MegaAros has been away for several days and I doubt he would support the PZI of any player. I believe he is a man of much greater integrity than the rest of the gaggle of misfits and failed states that make up this pact. However, if he had been in here sentencing Sileath to PZI, I can guarantee you I'd repudiate that as well.

Edited by Sal Paradise

No, but in this case it is the larger nations threatening permanent war on the smaller nation. Your example is flawed.

By the way, thank you for the compliment.

Let sileath build up to my range, I should have a manhattan project and a sizeable warchest by then.

That is all. Let's see your faux-outrage over that comment now. I enjoy the show you put on, you and sal.. who I actually have on ignore.

Let sileath build up to my range, I should have a manhattan project and a sizeable warchest by then.

That is all. Let's see your faux-outrage over that comment now. I enjoy the show you put on, you and sal.. who I actually have on ignore.

No need to display further acts of cowardice Mr. Jones. The point was already made hours ago.

Edited by Sal Paradise

All this statement portrays is that you personally plan to enact Sileath's PZI sentence yourself. Of course this is just another threat made by an MA member and we have all been told to not take threats made by anyone from MA seriously.

There is just one problem, he is now part of an alliance and he joined it before you attacked. So you actually dont have a leg to stand upon when it comes to holding this faux-sentence over Sileath. It will when this happens actually be an act of war from MA upon CG.

I am glad you are enjoying the show I am putting on because I in turn am absolutely loving the show you are putting on for the rest of us. Keeps getting better each day.

All this statement portrays is that you personally plan to enact Sileath's PZI sentence yourself. Of course this is just another threat made by an MA member and we have all been told to not take threats made by anyone from MA seriously.

There is just one problem, he is now part of an alliance and he joined it before you attacked. So you actually dont have a leg to stand upon when it comes to holding this faux-sentence over Sileath. It will when this happens actually be an act of war from MA upon CG.

I am glad you are enjoying the show I am putting on because I in turn am absolutely loving the show you are putting on for the rest of us. Keeps getting better each day.

You assume that I'll be a part of MA when I hit him, and that's a very big assumption, and I suspect all you're trying to do is piss all over my current alliance's name, because MA and STA have history that goes way, way back.

If you're going to do such a thing, atleast make your intentions clear from the get-go, otherwise, when people think "if he's not a member of MA when he does it, why would it be an act of war by MA against CG?" you won't look as foolish. Atleast they'll know what you're purposefully trying to do.

You assume that I'll be a part of MA when I hit him, and that's a very big assumption, and I suspect all you're trying to do is piss all over my current alliance's name, because MA and STA have history that goes way, way back.

If you're going to do such a thing, atleast make your intentions clear from the get-go, otherwise, when people think "if he's not a member of MA when he does it, why would it be an act of war by MA against CG?" you won't look as foolish. Atleast they'll know what you're purposefully trying to do.

Nice attempt but falls short. This is not an act of STA, this is an act of HeinousOne. If people kept the context of all this in order they will see that all this began with was me simply asking why a member of MA is allowed to go off and threaten to commit acts against MA policy. Now, go ahead and continue to spin that.

I have nothing against MA. In fact, I know nothing about them, aside from their PZI policy and colour.

My problem is with thuggery, stupidity and cowardice. All things I have been railing against here in this thread. Had it been any other nation from any other alliance, you'd see me posting in the exact same manner as I have so far. If you're reading this thread and think it reflects badly on MA, then it is not our fault. It's yours. Cowardice, lies and hypocrisy will not go unchallenged, even if it makes an otherwise honourable look bad.

Edited by Sal Paradise

I like you sooo much right now! This post besides being cute does in fact best describe what I have been saying all along.

You put me on your PZI list... great so what now? It doesnt affect my ability to play the game as your not attacking me. Your alliance (I am assuming) does not support you taking action while you are under their AA... so again still no effect. You could drop your AA and attack me if you wanted to but your alliance still wouldnt be responsible since you would now be a former member.

And contrary to Sal's belief this is not having a psychological effect on me since nothing is actually happening.

Just a different perspective to keep in mind gentlemen.

I hate to disagree with ya Kaitlin but AJ is part of a group correct? And in this group, there are many members attacking Sileath, correct? AJ condones the attacking of Sileath, is part of the group that is attacking Sileath and now states that Sileath is under PZI. I'm sorry but I don't see how the hell AJ isn't involved in the war. That's like saying a huge chunk of Old Guard attacked The Legion but Reyne's war slots are empty...she isn't "at war" with any Legion nations. However she is still "part of the war" because she is in Old Guard, correct? Guilty by association. (This post may not be legit if AJ isn't in Dyno pact...but I thought he was)

I hate to disagree with ya Kaitlin but AJ is part of a group correct? And in this group, there are many members attacking Sileath, correct? AJ condones the attacking of Sileath, is part of the group that is attacking Sileath and now states that Sileath is under PZI. I'm sorry but I don't see how the hell AJ isn't involved in the war. That's like saying a huge chunk of Old Guard attacked The Legion but Reyne's war slots are empty...she isn't "at war" with any Legion nations. However she is still "part of the war" because she is in Old Guard, correct? Guilty by association. (This post may not be legit if AJ isn't in Dyno pact...but I thought he was)

He is in the Dyno pact. At this point he is the only member of it speaking out publically. Also, you are absolutely correct in your assertions.

None of those people are making threats in this thread - except for Jofna who was making threats through a surrogate. MegaAros has been away for several days and I doubt he would support the PZI of any player. I believe he is a man of much greater integrity than the rest of the gaggle of misfits and failed states that make up this pact. However, if he had been in here sentencing Sileath to PZI, I can guarantee you I'd repudiate that as well.

You're claiming that AJ acted alone, yet the other guy is saying that AJ acted with dynamite pact. Lets play the "which person is wrong" game. Let me tell you, no one wins.

You're claiming that AJ acted alone, yet the other guy is saying that AJ acted with dynamite pact. Lets play the "which person is wrong" game. Let me tell you, no one wins.

Does it really matter? If he is acting alone then he is acting solely as a Monos Archein member and his threats on two different nations of two different alliances are held solely against him thus indirectly against the alliance that defends him for as stated earlier, any retaliatory strike made due to such threats would be considered an act of war against MA.

Now if he is acting with Dynomite Pact we have seen how he is the only one speaking of doing these things and is the only one that supports these measures. So if he is doing it for the DP then he is in essence lying in order to try and not have his actions reflect on the alliance that protects him while he commits these actions.

Does it really matter? If he is acting alone then he is acting solely as a Monos Archein member and his threats on two different nations of two different alliances are held solely against him thus indirectly against the alliance that defends him for as stated earlier, any retaliatory strike made due to such threats would be considered an act of war against MA.

Now if he is acting with Dynomite Pact we have seen how he is the only one speaking of doing these things and is the only one that supports these measures. So if he is doing it for the DP then he is in essence lying in order to try and not have his actions reflect on the alliance that protects him while he commits these actions.

Astronaut Jones never loses.

They call me the rocky balboa of CN, everytime you think you have me down for the count, I bounce back and ktfo people. No one can stop me, not you, not STA, maybe rebel virginia, our lord and saviour though..

You ain't him though.

A winner is you? No, a winner is me.

Astronaut Jones never loses.

They call me the rocky balboa of CN, everytime you think you have me down for the count, I bounce back and ktfo people. No one can stop me, not you, not STA, maybe rebel virginia, our lord and saviour though..

You ain't him though.

A winner is you? No, a winner is me.

You are the second person in two days to compare me to RV. Why? I agree, that I am not him.

At this point I really am not sure what you are trying to prove or do. I guess we will see if you have any action in you to back up all those threatening words. Perhaps you could go join PC? I hear they are still at war and I have a feeling they wouldn't mind if you helped out.

You are the second person in two days to compare me to RV. Why? I agree, that I am not him.

At this point I really am not sure what you are trying to prove or do. I guess we will see if you have any action in you to back up all those threatening words. Perhaps you could go join PC? I hear they are still at war and I have a feeling they wouldn't mind if you helped out.

You just mad I'm still undefeated.

The PZI was issued by a member of MA. I think they may have been on Karma's side. Moralities have a tendency to change after wars are over.

I've stayed the same since day 1. I doubt I can say the same about you, though.

Plus, I'm undefeated, so step off, jedi.