New change to tech multiplying.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Mainly because we are right, and you are wrong.

Facts are not relative. And these are the facts.

So a function of the game that has worked ok from it's inception is now totally wrong? That what you are saying?

You also trying to tell me I haven't lost millions because of this new update? Do me a favor! lol

So a function of the game that has worked ok from it's inception is now totally wrong? That what you are saying?

You also trying to tell me I haven't lost millions because of this new update? Do me a favor! lol

How have you lost millions? You have the same amount of tech you had before don't you?

Tell me... these "millions" you speak of... how exactly did you lose them? You had 600 tech before this update, you have 600 tech after this update... hrm... looks to me like you have lost... NOTHING.

It hasn't worked ok. Strength was unrealistically inflated because tech was horribly overrepresented in strength numbers.

Now the nations are actually rated in a more accurate formula.

No, you haven't lost millions. Your bills are lower. Say thanks.

He has the right to say what he pleases but I am "simple" because I don't have the right to disagree with him. I see how your brand of freedom works.

He didn't attack your "right" to disagree. He correctly attacked the accuracy of your disagreement.

Edited by deja

Also, just throwing this out there... but anyone that now views their tech as completely worthless... I am willing to buy your worthless tech from you 3 Million for 150 tech. You know, cause I am such a nice guy and feel like giving my money to the masses... seeing as how this tech is worthless now and all that jazz.

i definantly hate global radiation and this new tech value is pretty gay too

Global radiation wasn't meant to be a happy-go-lucky update, its added for realism. World nukes itself, it generally doesn't turn out well even for the secluded island in the pacific somewhere who had nothing to do with anything.

IM 38 and IM THE PRESIDENT!!! ha ha take that . it's sad you to are fighting ab. who is smarter and older

I am 13 and more mature than you. :popcorn:

actually, we are arguing for the same side. that post was a joke.

haha?

i would also like to offer my cash to the masses of CN. I would be happy to take 150 of that worthless tech off of your hands for $3M. i know it'll be a blow to my nation, but i'm a philanthropist. i just can't help giving to charity

Edited by idriveavw

I am upset because a number that does not represent my nations actual strength was drastically changed in a way that does not favor me and i am not afraid to admit it. Why because ns is still a fake number and will always be a fake number unless it represents nothing but infrastructure. But guess what! I don't give a rats ass how strong my nation is in war because i do not intend to fight any wars. I am a peaceful nation and i enjoyed competing for nation rankings with other peaceful nations. Now that this change has been made to nation strength i have been royaly screwed in that competition. Why can't we allow for purposes of gameplay besides war, all this update did was remove the one thing i enjoyed about this game to fix nothing. Nation Strength still is not an accurate measure of a nations power in war and all that was accomplished was we dumbed down the game.

Well I am 29 have a double major in CS and Math and work for the power company... so take that!

Well I'm 41 have a degree in Chemistry, Biology and I'm a veterinarian and I still think I got SCREWED!!! :lol:

But, life goes on and I'll just have to spend my cash on infra from now on.

Vlad

I will second that offer, diskord. I'll pay 3 million for 150 tech if you want. Send me a PM and we can work out the timing. This is to help the rebuilding of those tech heavy nations who want to buy infrastructure.

Nothing at all has changed in my mind. The rankings moved everyone down a bit but it was for everyone so the overall impact was minimal. Few if anyone lost anything tangible (such as the ability to buy nukes). Those that have been affected may not be so in the future when people log in and their nation strength is adjusted.

Edited by Daedalus27

Well I'm 41 have a degree in Chemistry, Biology and I'm a veterinarian and I still think I got SCREWED!!! :lol:

Vlad

If you have all this going for you why are you arguing about changes to an online game? Unless you're talking your nation leader and being IC to the extreme, in which case: awesome!

It hasn't worked ok. Strength was unrealistically inflated because tech was horribly overrepresented in strength numbers.

Now the nations are actually rated in a more accurate formula.

No, you haven't lost millions. Your bills are lower. Say thanks.

He didn't attack your "right" to disagree. He correctly attacked the accuracy of your disagreement.

He did not attack any kind of accuracy. To assert "simple comprehension" on another person is not a debate on the accuracy of a point so much as a personal attack on the mental state of a person. Yes I disagree with him... no I will never agree with him... and no spin that can be put on this will ever change that.

So, roads and bridges get you nukes faster than being a high tech society... interesting.

infrastructure is more than just roads and bridges

Vlad

:P

How have you lost millions? You have the same amount of tech you had before don't you?

Tell me... these "millions" you speak of... how exactly did you lose them? You had 600 tech before this update, you have 600 tech after this update... hrm... looks to me like you have lost... NOTHING.

Why? Becuase the amount of tech I bought would now have been better put into infra! Thats why! I have wasted my nations money on tech which in real terms has had a market crash and not worth sh*t. You going to try to tell me my nation wouldn't be better off if I hadn't spent all that money on tech? I could have spent millions on infra and be at a much higher level but now I have lost all that because of this great idea.

I will second that offer, diskord. I'll pay 3 million for 150 tech if you want. Send me a PM and we can work out the timing. This is to help the rebuilding of those tech heavy nations who want to buy infrastructure.

And this should be no problem... seeing as how many people just got screwed out of so many millions.

People like us should be commended for offering such a wonderful service to society... falling on our swords and carrying the heavy burden that is all that tech.

But out of the goodness of my heart I will help these people, it's the least I can do.

He did not attack any kind of accuracy. To assert "simple comprehension" on another person is not a debate on the accuracy of a point so much as a personal attack on the mental state of a person. Yes I disagree with him... no I will never agree with him... and no spin that can be put on this will ever change that.

Then that sounds like your own deficiency in your comprehension. So I guess I'm relegated to saying "what he said".

Why? Becuase the amount of tech I bought would now have been better put into infra! Thats why! I have wasted my nations money on tech which in real terms has had a market crash and not worth sh*t. You going to try to tell me my nation wouldn't be better off if I hadn't spent all that money on tech? I could have spent millions on infra and be at a much higher level but now I have lost all that because of this great idea.

you'd be at a higher level because you had more infrastructure. You'd be at a higher level either way with more infrastructure, because it legitimately adds substance to your nation.

The fact that your arbitrary number of "nation strength" goes up does not mean you're at a "higher level".

Edited by deja