Getting unbanned

Duke Nukem

It is theoretically possible to get an appeal approved on a later date, but you have to be very, very lucky. I don't think I've ever seen it happen. People who have their appeal denied tend to stay that way.

I figured I might as well ask a similar question here, that was on my mind.

What happens to the players that genuinely play the game, but get caught up in messes involving people logging in at their houses or they log into the same locations? Are you (Mods and Admin) able to recognize who is legitimately playing and who is bending the rules in their favor?

I figured I might as well ask a similar question here, that was on my mind.

What happens to the players that genuinely play the game, but get caught up in messes involving people logging in at their houses or they log into the same locations? Are you (Mods and Admin) able to recognize who is legitimately playing and who is bending the rules in their favor?

There are more ways than simple IP checks to determine if a player is multi-ing. That said, if the moderation staff believes multi-ing has occured and deletes the nations involved, those nations will stay deleted, as the result of the policy that no in-game action can be appealed.