The State of Cochin, The Dragon Empire

The day was one of those few days in the region that was anything other than sunny. It was actually lightly raining, which surprised the waiting General Hammond. Nevertheless, he did not let the drizzle at the airfield ruin his spirits, as the affair at hand already occupied his attention. He awaited representatives of the PRC...and of the state of Dragonisia, representing the Dragon Empire as a whole.

The topic of discussion? The curious action taken by the PRC of not recognizing the state of Cochin in the larger Dragon Empire.

Despite himself, he tugged at his dress uniform. Perhaps fatigues would have been better for the occasion.

The King of Cochin personally came for this meeting. Now that his nephew is back in the Kingdom, even if he is assassinated the Kingdom shall be able to carry on.

Rama Varma saw the Chairman and greeted him, "Hello Chairman, I am glad that you could make it here."

Premier Rorschach of course could not attend as he was in Burtayask (However u spell it lol) and instead sent Field Marshall Tom Cruise to attend the meeting.

As he landed he went to the conference room and saw that the KoC was also invited. He wasn't happy but nonetheless dialogue must continue to keep a stable Asia.

He introduced himself and sent the Premier's apologies and took the remaining seat.

"We don't understand why your state has stopped talking to Cochin.. but continues to talk with the Empire. I personally authorized the cruise missile strike myself along with the other members of the Legislature. Cochin just was the platform of delivery. You do realize the Empire stands together on everything.. unquestionably. We are inseparable.. an interwoven mesh of steel. A bond so tight the world will not shatter it no matter how hard they tried."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

"We saw it as a State of Cochin's action to launch the Cruise Missile as per what our reports indicate and we found it unethical to send a cruise missile at a nation then send terms when they were more then happy to sit in Jinan for talks instead of sending cruise missiles. As such we did not know that this was planned and since Cochin was the platform for launching the missile we decided to cease recognition of their state."

OOC: I can't say we knew it was planned etc because I don't have that information you know.

OOC: MV, I thought I made it clear it was supposed to be just you... :(

IC: "Don't mind me. i'm just here to make sure the talks remain civil," Gogol said, once all delegates had arrived. (OOC: Before the talks actually started.)

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

"We saw it as a State of Cochin's action to launch the Cruise Missile as per what our reports indicate and we found it unethical to send a cruise missile at a nation then send terms when they were more then happy to sit in Jinan for talks instead of sending cruise missiles. As such we did not know that this was planned and since Cochin was the platform for launching the missile we decided to cease recognition of their state."

OOC: I can't say we knew it was planned etc because I don't have that information you know.

"I see. Understandable then. You need to know the Dragon Empire acts as one. The act of one is the act of all. We do not act without consulting each other and if we do that state is rapidly removed from the Empire. So rest assured, unless you see some major geopolitical shifts out of the Empire and you see a military strike, it was jointly authorized. Anyway.. easy solution. Re-recognize Cochin and lets get back to discussions. We know you are not pleased by our attack on Khmer. Many around the world are not. But they killed our diplomats. We kill their government who authorized that murder and its structure. If it brings their state to its knees.. without killing more people.. then it has served its cause. Unfortunately, it has not. khmer mobilized their forces and we have responded in kind...." He gets called on a cell phone. After a few minutes discussion with the military operator he informs them. "Davis will have to stand in for me. I'm being called up for Wave 2." He opens a backpack he brought with him and puts a fighter pilot's helmet on and slowly walks towards a landing black hawk helicopter.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex