Recognitions of Hostilities

enderland

Consider this me telling you that I've been attacking Ender. In fact I've just done two GA's against him. Ender has rebought troops so that I have been able to raid the land/tech.
Is he being attacked? By your own admission, yes.

That is all that matters to me, and it dismisses any claims of shadyness in my mind.

Really...Ender has rebought troops so that he has been able to raid the land and tech. Have you seen how many troops ender has currently?

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=112264

he has one soldier. Could it be that he is simply buying one soldier and allowing omas to attack? That is the best way to guarantee that you get back to zero soldiers and we just saw Omas post so one could assume he just contacted Alden. Possible, yes?

Edited by HeinousOne

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he being attacked? Yes. Anything else is immaterial.

No, it is not. You simply have no explanation that makes it sound any better. Nice attempt to defend an ally and former leader of your alliance.

Edited by HeinousOne

Really...Ender has rebought troops so that he has been able to raid the land and tech. Have you seen how many troops ender has currently?

he has one soldier. Could it be that he is simply buying one soldier and allowing omas to attack? That is the best way to guarantee that you get back to zero soldiers and we just saw Omas post so one could assume he just contacted Alden. Possible, yes?

You had a stronger argument when you went for the morality angle, tbh.

No, it is not. You simply have no explanation that makes it sound any better. Nice attempt to defend an ally and former leader of your alliance.

Nice edit... <_<

What exactly are you accusing Omas of? He's raiding Ender, stealing tech and land - why no questions about the NEW guy raiding Ender?

Your obvious posturing is quite hillarious and has not gone unnoticed.

EDIT - You steal land, not infra

Edited by Heracles the Great

You had a stronger argument when you went for the morality angle, tbh.

I still have that argument. No one dares touch it so the conversation has moved on. Would you care to pick that back up?

Nice edit... <_<

What exactly are you accusing Omas of? He's raiding Ender, stealing tech and infra - why no questions about the NEW guy raiding Ender?

You're obvious posturing is quite hillarious and has not gone unnoticed.

Yes, I added a little extra to it, so what?

I see no aid shipments of troops sent to the NEW guy. Why would I question what would appear to be a simple tech raid? Is there something you know about that that I do not? Should I be questioning it?

I agree that what I am doing has not gone unnoticed but I am very intrigued that you guys from alden's old alliance are taking this so personal. He is not of your alliance anymore is he? What am I posturing about? Your attempt to slander me as doing such almost comes off as a threat. Was that a threat Heracles?

Are you threatening a STA member for simply questioning the details of this nuke rogue attack upon a member of FnKA? Is perhaps not an act of roguery? Do you support Alden's attack?

Edited by HeinousOne

Ender is a rogue. Not an ally.

If Omas is attacking, that is all that matters to me and should be, in my mind, all that matters to anyone not currently involved in the scuffle. Again, just because CM's, nukes, and bombs aren't being used doesn't make the attacks any less legit, just less effective. And if you are going to claim that not doing all of the above that are available to you every day somehow makes it shady, dishonest or other words indicating double-ungood-badfun, than I suggest you police every single war currently raging acrossed our fair planet and make sure no one chooses not to not utilize certain attacks.

I still have that argument. No one dares touch it so the conversation has moved on. Would you care to pick that back up?

Why not press that advantage?

Attacking everywhere is attacking nowhere. Especially when that angle itself isn't very strong at all.

Ender is a rogue. Not an ally.

If Omas is attacking, that is all that matters to me and should be, in my mind, all that matters to anyone not currently involved in the scuffle. Again, just because CM's, nukes, and bombs aren't being used doesn't make the attacks any less legit, just less effective. And if you are going to claim that not doing all of the above that are available to you every day somehow makes it shady, dishonest or other words indicating double-ungood-badfun, than I suggest you police every single war currently raging acrossed our fair planet and make sure no one chooses not to not utilize certain attacks.

You really want me to stop talking about this don't you? If every tech raid out there had the nation being raided giving troops to the nation raiding them then perhaps I would question more of them.

Remember, I didn't go out and find this war. Ender brought it to all of us by making this thread. You do realize that, right?

Why not press that advantage?

Attacking everywhere is attacking nowhere. Especially when that angle itself isn't very strong at all.

Oh, but I am not even attacking anymore. I am defending. Silly that I have to defend myself from aggressors who would not have me question the motives of their previous leader. Such actions should make anyone reading this wonder if I actually did stumble upon something.

Since you deem yourself fit to judge me and my methods I will assume you are of an extreme intelligence so I will pose the same question to you that others have dodged.

What is the purpose of a tech raiding nation to accept soldiers from the nation they are tech raiding?

Edited by HeinousOne

You didn't answer the question of how the tech raiding nation can still tech raid if he accepts all of ender's troops.

Oh hai, another person who isn't creative in war tactics.

Sometimes having no soldiers until 30 seconds before update is good. Sometimes having them all nuked away immediately after update is good.

He can't. It's not a tech raid. Which is a shame. Given the accusations of cowardice thrown to CT it would have been cool if the deliverer of justice chose less cowardly 'tactics' than those he did. Also please don't explain to me how turtling isn't cowardly, because I'm not talking about your turtling.

I GAed him twice yesterday actually. If you have a problem with turtling take it up with those who continuously nuke away all my soldiers.

I'm not responsible for that.

Sometimes having no soldiers until 30 seconds before update is good. Sometimes having them all nuked away immediately after update is good.

I GAed him twice yesterday actually. If you have a problem with turtling take it up with those who continuously nuke away all my soldiers.

So why would he accept your soldiers?

Edit: No one is questioning your creativeness in all this Ender. Thus why it is such a wonderful conversation piece. Thank you for creating this thread and contributing to its continuance.

Edited by HeinousOne

The problem is, Ender already admitted that having that war slot taken by the Gre was a tactic he was using for his benifit.

Thus it is a case of a member of Gre aiding a nuke rogue against someone in an alliance that to my knowledge Gre isn't at war with.

What does that have to do with anything? I'm not asking you to stop discussing it. I'm merely pointing out that attacks are being made, thus nothing shady is occuring. If you want to see some grand conspiracy in it, more power to you.

If I decided to go rogue ever, I'd sure want my friend to get my tech and land, rather than someone I'm trying to destroy. As long as the standard rules of warfare are being met, I don't see the issue.

Edit: Also, someone mentioned earlier than Gremlin's don't tech raid. This is false, they just rarely have targets to raid. I'm 99% sure it is allowed though.

Edited by janax

What does that have to do with anything? I'm not asking you to stop discussing it. I'm merely pointing out that attacks are being made, thus nothing shady is occuring. If you want to see some grand conspiracy in it, more power to you.

If I decided to go rogue ever, I'd sure want my friend to get my tech and land, rather than someone I'm trying to destroy. As long as the standard rules of warfare are being met, I don't see the issue.

Fair enough, but most nuke rogues do such because they are done with the game. Ender kind of left that open and it seemed as if this wasnt the end for him so does he really want to lose all his tech and land or have his infra destroyed completely?

I'm honestly curious about the 1 soldier, about 30-40 minutes ago you had 0 soldiers. Are you buying a handful of soldiers and pre-coordinating GA's with Omas so he is able to take land/tech while wiping out all your troops so others aren't able to attack you?

Fair enough, but most nuke rogues do such because they are done with the game. Ender kind of left that open and it seemed as if this wasnt the end for him so does he really want to lose all his tech and land or have his infra destroyed completely?

I see no aid shipments of troops sent to the NEW guy. Why would I question what would appear to be a simple tech raid? Is there something you know about that that I do not? Should I be questioning it?

I agree that what I am doing has not gone unnoticed but I am very intrigued that you guys from alden's old alliance are taking this so personal. He is not of your alliance anymore is he? What am I posturing about? Your attempt to slander me as doing such almost comes off as a threat. Was that a threat Heracles?

Are you threatening a STA member for simply questioning the details of this nuke rogue attack upon a member of FnKA? Is perhaps not an act of roguery? Do you support Alden's attack?

So are you questioning Omas' tech raid or Ender's roguery? Seems like you are making alot of veiled (and some not so veiled) accusations against Omas with nothing to back it up other than your lack of knowledge when it comes to warfare.

And since you seem to be struggling with reading comprehension, you should notice how I asked what you were accusing Omas of, not Ender of - Nothing I said has anything to do with Ender - nice attempt though. Perhaps you should try to keep up...

The problem is, Ender already admitted that having that war slot taken by the Gre was a tactic he was using for his benifit.

Thus it is a case of a member of Gre aiding a nuke rogue against someone in an alliance that to my knowledge Gre isn't at war with.

Having a front of your wars taken up by someone incompetent is a benefit too. We going to start having tests to see who is capable of warring properly before people can declare war?

There is a member of NEW aiding a nuke rogue too then, because if he's tech raiding, he's not CMing, bombing or nuking. If he's doing any of the above, it's not a tech raid, if he's not, it's aiding an enemy of FnKa, whom NEW is not at war with.

Yet you're forgetting that Christian Trojans completely, and utterly deserves what he is getting right now.

If anything, I do believe others should help enderland in his struggle.

So are you questioning Omas' tech raid or Ender's roguery? Seems like you are making alot of veiled (and some not so veiled) accusations against Omas with nothing to back it up other than your lack of knowledge when it comes to warfare.

And since you seem to be struggling with reading comprehension, you should notice how I asked what you were accusing Omas of, not Ender of - Nothing I said has anything to do with Ender - nice attempt though. Perhaps you should try to keep up...

Perhaps I should try to keep up? Uh, almost every post besides my own is directed at me. I think I am doing just fine thank you sir.

I do not think I even need to accuse Omas of anything, he stated in his own words that Ender was buying back troops for him to destroy. Did you conveniently overlook that short post? Want me to requote it for you? I would hate for you to fall behind.

Thanks, I was thinking we should probably have a link to your nation on each page for ease of use.

Glad you could see it!

Perhaps look at my land in the event that you are confused.

Then again, unlike most fail rogues I sold my land so that they can't steal more now that CT will have a WRC and be able to gain more of it, so I can see why you would be confused.

Perhaps I should try to keep up? Uh, almost every post besides my own is directed at me. I think I am doing just fine thank you sir.

I do not think I even need to accuse Omas of anything, he stated in his own words that Ender was buying back troops for him to destroy. Did you conveniently overlook that short post? Want me to requote it for you? I would hate for you to fall behind.

Yet you're forgetting that Christian Trojans completely, and utterly deserves what he is getting right now.

If anything, I do believe others should help enderland in his struggle.

So really, you are just an angry dude at people you dont like when they do things you dont like. So if someone goes nuke rogue on you someday you wont mind if I attack them and they buy back troops for me to use passive attacks on so that I do minimal damage yet continue to follow the guidelines of war? Really?