WAPA is now 3 million

WAPA has been here for 2 years 5 months and 29 days and it looks like we can go through anything. It was safe to say 2 years ago GWIII that we were all doomed. However somehow we have proven that we have something good here and to show this we have gone up to 3 million in nation strength. No idea how maybe someone has been eating too much cake. It won't be too long now that we will be in the sanction race with TOOL and STA our white neighbors.

So party with us with our party hats a little guys with wavey flag thing so celebrate a good 2 years and a half.

27036-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Group-Of-White-People-Wearing-Party-Hats-And-Blowing-Noise-Makers-While-Dancing-At-A-Birthday-Or-New-Years-Eve-Party.jpg

WAPAFlag.gif

Fake EDIT: Seriously those guys looks like there shrugging some weird stuff there.

I was wondering when this was going to happen, great job guys.

and what the heck is with those boys? that's not WAPA's leadership is it? :ph34r:

and what the heck is with those boys? that's not WAPA's leadership is it? :ph34r:

I was wondering when someone was going to quote the entire OP, only one page into the topic to respond with two lines. :rolleyes:

Congratulations to my WAPA buddies.

Also, Kev sucks for not being around very much anymore.

Edited by Mayzie

I was wondering when someone was going to quote the entire OP, only one page into the topic to respond with two lines. :rolleyes:

Also, Kev sucks for not being around very much anymore.

Oh hush you! I was just lazy I didn't want to edit the whole thing, sheesh!

Hell no. There's me in the middle and a member on the left. However no one else there plays it they just wanted to look sheeexy.