The Neverland Ranch is open

deSouza

HAHAHAHAHA You really have a lot in common with Murder Inc. I hope you guys rule this game... then abuse your power. That's the funnest part

No, really, do it or say you won't.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm no mathematician, but according to these stats: http://tournament.cybernations.net/allNati...ce=Murder%20Inc.

Murder Inc. is in no shape to be "screwing" anything (except for maybe a light bulb into its socket).

Actually, their stats link has a . on the end of it. (Since you can't even MANUALLY link directly to it here, here's a tinyurl to it: http://tinyurl.com/nzdkgs)

But your point still stands.

They, unlike RoWN, have friends that matter.

Oh, RoWN has friends that matter, don't worry about that.

Edited by Arrnea

So now we are fighting over Michael Jackson... This proves Bob is going to hell. <_<

Words of wisdom lol

Meh who cares.

-

Just for reference's sake: RoWN is considered to be a Colony of The Phoenix Federation. That's the phrase they came up with themselves, not something we asked of them. As our protectorate last session (and this one), they fought alongside us even when we didn't ask them to. They have conducted themselves honestly and honorably throughout their short existence. In the true spirit of TE, they just really like to war :)

I believe we can be considered their friends as well.

Just sayin'.

Words of wisdom lol

Meh who cares.

-

Just for reference's sake: RoWN is considered to be a Colony of The Phoenix Federation. That's the phrase they came up with themselves, not something we asked of them. As our protectorate last session (and this one), they fought alongside us even when we didn't ask them to. They have conducted themselves honestly and honorably throughout their short existence. In the true spirit of TE, they just really like to war :)

I believe we can be considered their friends as well.

Just sayin'.

I suppose that would mean that OB would be backing them. (I am a bit new to TE, but I am catching up. :P )

Who? You?

Thanks for the laughs buddy.

Not just us, but yes, we are among those friends.

What matters is that they HAVE friends who are willing to stick up for them.

You should see what happened to LPE last round. They got quite a fight from those of us that were still playing by then.

Also, see previous posts about TPF protecting RoWN and put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Edited by Arrnea

They, unlike RoWN, have friends that matter.

Friends?

Neverland Ranch are our friends

SOS Brigade are our friends

TPF are probably like... best friends (no offense SOS and NR)

hmm... maybe I should tech raid you later?

WTF? PUPPET?

WHO THE **** CALLS US A PUPPET?

nah nah, if anyone tries to make US a puppet, and try and pull OUR strings, we kick their

well...

you know...

Oh yeah, no offense Neverland Ranch, just lets leave it as an MDP.

So dont even TRY to make us into wooden people and stick your hands up on *** trying to control us... lol

Edited by King Alias

You're not the one who called yourself 'A colony of TPF' :/

So yes you are a puppet.

Also to NR:

First <3 YouWish

Second, MI does not have any problems with you... I think Hormones was trying to be funny. Like many of Hormones' plans end in blowing up in his face.

Thirdly, I like you guys want to sign a MAP?

Also to NR:

Second, MI does not have any problems with you... I think Hormones was trying to be funny. Like many of Hormones' plans end in blowing up in his face.

Thirdly, I like you guys want to sign a MAP?

The majority of it ended up looking like posturing, so ehhhh.

Also, I think we have issues to settle first. Something about Black or something.

Friends?

Neverland Ranch are our friends

SOS Brigade are our friends

TPF are probably like... best friends (no offense SOS and NR)

hmm... maybe I should tech raid you later?

WTF? PUPPET?

WHO THE **** CALLS US A PUPPET?

nah nah, if anyone tries to make US a puppet, and try and pull OUR strings, we kick their

well...

you know...

Oh yeah, no offense Neverland Ranch, just lets leave it as an MDP.

So dont even TRY to make us into wooden people and stick your hands up on *** trying to control us... lol

Oh please, I dare you tech raid us, nothing would make my day more.

I also don't recall see TPF signing any treaties this round yet. Would you like to jog my memory?

Edited by popsumpot

I don't think we've ever put our treaties down on "paper" lol

We're weird like that - we trust people that way. OB are a protectorate of ours as well.

I'll see if Burning Glory wants to make a formal forums post about it.

You're not the one who called yourself 'A colony of TPF' :/

So yes you are a puppet.

Actually, YES, that was their idea.

WE thought it was kind of cool, so we let them.

As stated last session, when we asked them if they wanted to join TPF officially, they declined. They are a pretty independent group for the most part, and they don't want a nanny over them. If they pick a fight with someone their own size, they go at it and we don't bother with it. They did that with the Penguins last round. They had it well under control and handled their own affairs just fine.

...but no significantly larger group is going to roll them and get away with it, either.

/derailment

...at any rate, congrats on your existence, NR.

Miguel Jackson might even be honored. Maybe.

Who knows? He was pretty weird.

I don't think we've ever put our treaties down on "paper" lol

We're weird like that - we trust people that way. OB are a protectorate of ours as well.

Would you like me to link you some examples?

Would you like me to link you some examples?

Sure, knock yourself out. Won't matter much.

I merely know what TPF Overlord Burning Glory told me.

Of course, I'm mere TPF government. I'm sure YOU would know better :rolleyes:

I could've sworn I saw differently... and that's not that the only thing i saw up there...

My question for you is, why are you looking there in the first place?

Would everyone just stay out <_<

its a very explosive place :nuke:

Edited by King Alias