The Neverland Ranch is open

deSouza

neverlandcopy.png

ARE YOU READY TO POP ROCK?

I said, you wanna be startin' somethin',

You got to be startin' somethin',

I said, you wanna be startin' somethin',

You got to be startin' somethin',

The Neverland Ranch is Open, and we welcome playmates of all shapes and sizes! If you want to make a playdate, come to the ranch over at http://z3.invisionfree.com/Neverland_Ranch or our chat room on Coldfront, #neverland.

If you need anything from the Ranch, please feel free to poke the Children in Charge.

The Head Honcho over here is our King of Pop, deSouza! He can help you with whatever you need.

If you have any Foreign Affairs troubles, let Cheyenne take your mind off of them! He's our Child in Charge of Making New Friends! Or, if he's busy in a back room, talk to Rey the Great, his deputy.

In addition, any members of the Jackson Five can give you a helping hand with whatever you need.

The Jackson Five

deSouza

Cheyenne

Anthony

Serbitar

Archerus

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard that these upstanding gentlemen have a very handsome MoIA. Also, a sexy flag. I think, perhaps, they might do well. Well, they might, if it weren't for that dastardly sounding Anthony character.

Edited by Lord Serbitar

Dude, this isnt cool. The man died a few days ago. Murder Inc. forbids any bad use of Michael Jackson's good name. And the names of objects that he himself has named. May Admin take pity on your soul.

It wasn't a good name to some of us.

Welcome to CN:TE. I will look forward to seeing you guys in-game, but will make sure to keep the children away.

Dude, this isnt cool. The man died a few days ago. Murder Inc. forbids any bad use of Michael Jackson's good name. And the names of objects that he himself has named. May Admin take pity on your soul.

If Murder Inc. DoW on NR, then RoWN will come in to do the dirtywork...

Bring it.

<_< this better not be a cheap shot at a joke at MJ.

Or what?

I never claimed to be the 'bossman and all around hero' I just find it annoying when an alliance with little to no talent makes threats to an alliance that could screw them upside down. Also, I appluad NR for finding a puppet already

Edited by BEazy

I love you guys over in NSO, and I do know what you guys were trying to do. But I agree with others that it is a bit too soon. With that said, good luck and welcome to TE.

Hopefully you'll breath some life into this dying game.

ooc..orly? I don't like to throw stones at a tragic dead individual but ...he was more pathetic and a disappointment as human being as one could imagine. Yes, a great talent in the entertainment field , but this guy was not an individual to lookup to as a role model. Now Farrah was one to emulate. She kept her dignity until the end .

ic.. Hope you guys at least have rules that forbide anyone under 18 from joining. :blink:

A crowd is gathered at the national rallying grounds, anxiously awaiting their spiritual leader and national ruler, the Holy Filibuster Urban IV. It is raining and getting the dark, Urban IV being well over a hour late they sing patriotic songs to stay entertained. Finally a limousine reaches the rallying ground making it's way through the crowd. It's flanked by a small army of militia members, part of the bodyguard of the Filibuster, they are firing their rifles in the air to keep the crowd at a distance and marking their arrival at the same time.

Finally the car arrives at the small stage. Out comes the Holy Filibuster, wearing a purple toga and clutching a phonebook the elderly man makes his way to the stage. Several women in the crowd faint at the sight of this great man while many cheer at him, hailing the man who has taken the nation of Amsterdam Phonebook from rags to riches. As he gets ready for his speech, the crowd gets quiet:

"Compatriots! Fish don't fry in the kitchen, beans don't burn on the grill. It took a whole lot of trying, just to get up that hill. Now we're up in the big leagues, getting our turn at bat! We have joined the Neverland Ranch a young alliance, we have decided to unite with others to protect our way of life, our freedom, our ideals. Forever will our nation be loyal to the Ranch, or at least up to the end of this round!"

The crowd cheers at this jubilant news and many of them just happened to have brought flags of the Neverland Ranch to the rally, which is now being flown together with that of Amsterdam Phonebook (the logo of the Yellow Pages). The Holy Filibuster continues his speech:

"We can already see our enemies criticizing our way of life, our culture. They are disgusted by our love for all of God's children, they know we would never hurt any living being but still they hope to bring us down. Here is a warning for these vultures, if you try anything we will bring you down and destroy you! You better run, you better do what you can! Don't wanna see no blood, don't be a macho man. You wanna be tough, better do what you can. So beat it, just beat it."

As the Holy Filibuster finishes his sentence flags of Murder Inc start to be put on fire and are trampled on. Militia members are keeping a watchful eye as they are patrolling through the crowd.

"Our religion is a religion of peace. We would never harm anyone, but we will not sit idly by while we and our friends are insulted by these false prophets! I call on you that if it comes to war you will defend us, our nation and our Ranch!"

As one the crowd answers his call screaming in unity that they will defend it to the death, after which they try to push towards the stage to get a clear sight at the Holy Filibuster. Small fights are starting to break out throughout the crowd as people foaming at the mouth start accusing each other of not making enough noise, being unpatriotic or even a traitor to the fatherland. While the Holy Filibuster is being evacuated his bodyguard unsuccessfully tries to calm the uproar which would continue for several more hours.

I'm no mathematician, but according to these stats: http://tournament.cybernations.net/allNati...ce=Murder%20Inc.

Murder Inc. is in no shape to be "screwing" anything (except for maybe a light bulb into its socket).

They, unlike RoWN, have friends that matter.