NPO peace terms

Striker DCS

A simple poll... For crimes against Planet Bob  

158 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Karma blew this war into such an epic proportion. They go under the guise of being freedom fighters and using poor examples to strengthen their cause. It is nothing other than a power struggle, many alliances under Karma just being used for the motives of a few. Kind of like how Sparta uses the other alliances as meat shields. Who's going to take the power after the other alliances are finished being used, eh?

I Lol'd. Thank you for your imput.

Voted Yes. I hope they do stay a sanctioned alliance all in peace mode. I just want a no whining rule put in.

Okay I want to cover a few points here.

1. NPO could be destroyed if Karma pleased. Don't get into this !@#$@#$ argument with me that "you won't change your AA" or "TEH NPO WILL NEVA FALL!!1! HEILZ TEH MOO". If Karma wanted, they could attack NPO to the point where all meatshields were gone. Where all but the government and some ancient-diehard members remained. So perhaps the NPO would not disband, or be destroyed, but I'm damn sure that they could be knocked below ATLEAST 50 members, if not they'd have even less. And that to me is destroyed, considering the alliance had so many to start with. If you take a Hummer H2, and I give you a hammer, plyers, and a saw, you can probably do quite a lot of damage to it. It's very possible you could make it unable to run. With the assorted tools, you can't make it disappear, but you can certainly "destroy" it, you can certainly damage it beyond use. NPO would be damaged beyond use for quite a while.

2. If Karma were to attempt to "destroy" NPO, which I disagree with by the way, then it'd last up until the next war. Karma is holding NPO to war, but if Karma splits up and fights eachother in the next war, there's a high chance NPO is set free.

3. I personally don't think NPO should be destroyed. I think they should recieve harsh terms. I think they should recieve terms that make up for SOME of the things that they've done in the past. I say some, because if I said all then that would be me saying "destroy" them. They've done worse things than anyone else, any other alliance, any !@#$@#$ group in the entire history of this game. They've don terrible things to me, to their ex. allies (not talking about Coward Coalition either), to anyone who dared to play this game their way. They should be held accountable. I talk to NPO members privately, who say things like "Well Moo already apologized, there's your retribution, right there." No, no it's not. It's a start.... I guess. But it's not retribution until NPO actually gets the punishment.

Things that will make me pissed about Karma alliances:

If NPO ever, somehow, recieves white peace.

If NPO recieves light terms.

If NPO is destroyed.

Give me the harshest !@#$@#$ terms you can imagine, sweetie.

Ahahaha... I can only laugh at this... Pacifica isn't going to disband. Not with their 700 (and falling) members. Their core members will be there for a long time yet, and they still have a lot of NS. If they all come out of peace mode right now, they can still roll a sanctioned alliance one on one. Your wish of making them disband is laughable.

Give them reps within the limits that they can pay. Give them terms that restrict their FA movements. Don't ask for disbandment.