A DoWS (Coalition of Blue States)

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BrandenB, you are really upsetting me.

YOU CAN NOT ACCIDENTALLY SEND RECRUITMENT MESSAGES TO MEMBERS OF AND ALLIANCE WHEN YOU FULLY KNOW THAT THE ALLIANCE YOU ARE POACHING FROM IS CLOSE IN RELATIONS TO THE ALLIANCE YOU LEFT STRANDED.

You are guilty of your actions.

Logs anyone?

Session Start: Mon Jun 15 21:04:27 2009

Session Ident: Bradenb|CBS|SoS|

[21:04] Session Ident: Bradenb|CBS|SoS| (Coldfront, Agent|URSA) (WebGuest83@coldfront-D882C0A7.hsd1.wa.comcast.net)

[21:04] <Bradenb|CBS|SoS|> i apologize to you..when i get in the zone of sending out messages i just send out and dont at who i send to

01[21:05] <Agent|URSA> humph.

This, my friends... Is not an accident.

Agentlorelei.

Edited by Agentlorelei

Kobiashy, are you in ANOTHER alliance....?

He went back to his old home. Leave him the $%&@ alone, it's none of your business. He left, tried an alliance for a few months, and wanted to return home. He's a nice kid, stop trying to be cool.

I'm very tempted to aid him just to see what will happen. But really, ZI? wow.

OH HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED HERE ON PLANET BOB!

Unfortunately it appears to be so... through I can't say Braden's one of the smartest of chaps. I saw him ditch his 2'nd-in-command leadership position to leave for CBS with very little obscure reason given, and in an instant. Just goes to show how much he cared for the alliance he was supposed to be leading, randomly leaving them one day without any notice. Hell, I was the first person to see him leave. <_<

Nevertheless, abandoning an alliance during peace and member poaching off other alliances is pathetic, useless, and newbish, but it's surely not ZI worthy. In any sense of the sentence. And as for CBS, I hoped that you would've gotten the message when you realized our "discontent" when Braden joined. Guess you had to figure it out the hard way. :-/

Best of luck to all parties.

He went back to his old home. Leave him the $%&@ alone, it's none of your business. He left, tried an alliance for a few months, and wanted to return home. He's a nice kid, stop trying to be cool.

I know Kobiashy, we've been in an alliance together; I've known him for a long time.

I hope not. A regular old ZI is fairly harsh, EZI is highly inappropriate and quite a bit disgusting, IMO. However, I was under the impression in the OP that this is a single ZI.

That's the impression I was under. It's a shame too, Braden's a good guy who made a very silly mistake. Expulsion and a couple weeks of war would have probably sufficed, but it is not for me to say.

I don't believe URSA & NRM think its a silly mistake!

Well, they and you are entitled to your opinion. However, as he said, he didn't realize the practice was taboo. Now, while it's a little transparent, knowing Braden, I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

That's just my opinion however.