WE shall eat RoWN & SOS BABIES!!!

KenoDurkster

Edit: i removed it personally jeez Arrena

surrender 1000 babies or we shall eat your women & BABIES!!!! also yeah surrender before we send out the Kamikazie penguins O.o what say yee?

This is not the "offensive" picture reported by Arrena i remvoed that one this is the much more comical one..if you find this offensive you are much to young,Childish,Immature to be on this forums

http://www.bestviral.com/video/10122/man_eats_baby

Edited by KenoDurkster

boo broken link :-(

and i dont know about anyone else, but babies of my nation are necessary in huge quantities for our extensive delicatessans that line the streets of Alter Egypt. This amount of babies is outrageous and i don't see how any nation could meet your steep demands

boo broken link :-(

and i dont know about anyone else, but babies of my nation are necessary in huge quantities for our extensive delicatessans that line the streets of Alter Egypt. This amount of babies is outrageous and i don't see how any nation could meet your steep demands

We will not surrender, we are WINNING this war? Compare your alliance statistics to ours, and YOU should be surrendering!

We have anarchied 4 of your nations, and some guy saying 'in the name of my friend' anarchied La Gord Ming.

So technically, you haven't anarchied ANY of us.

SUck on that.

Spitch.

Edited by King Alias

Keno, you are by far the most annoying moron I have ever had the misfortune of meeting on these forums. Now please kindly dig yourself a hole somewhere miles away from any sort of electricity or internet connection and sit in it, contemplating life.

We will not surrender, we are WINNING this war? Compare your alliance statistics to ours, and YOU should be surrendering!

We have anarchied 4 of your nations, and some guy saying 'in the name of my friend' anarchied La Gord Ming.

SUck on that.

Spitch.

If they surrender, make one of the terms that Keno can't post utterly stupid things for at least a couple rounds

LPE can not surrender as we have no leadership O.o no gov lol just a bunch of friends having fun ^^. Anyways iv i can look at our NS we jumped 2k O.o. we are basicly where we were at the start of SOS war :D maybe down 300ns and we gainend 1 member so really we are fine.

LPE can not surrender as we have no leadership O.o no gov lol just a bunch of friends having fun ^^. Anyways iv i can look at our NS we jumped 2k O.o. we are basicly where we were at the start of SOS war :D maybe down 300ns and we gainend 1 member so really we are fine.

Check the score.

LPE = 7/9 in anarchy :awesome:

RoWN = 5/8 in anarchy :blush:

62.5% of our nations in anarchy

77.77% of your nation in anarchy

Who's winning this war now?

SUck on that.

Spitch.

You sound like you need someone to lighten up your TE experience. I think you'll be my next TE arch-nemesis. Ask ElBorrador and friends what happens to people I declare holy war on. :P

-Bama

You sound like you need someone to lighten up your TE experience. I think you'll be my next TE arch-nemesis. Ask ElBorrador and friends what happens to people I declare holy war on. :P

-Bama

You're lucky you're one of the few in his range :awesome:

-Bama

:D ask France how OON wouldnt give up ;D. I offered to perma war france until 2010 :)

Check the score.

LPE = 7/9 in anarchy :awesome:

RoWN = 5/8 in anarchy :blush:

62.5% of our nations in anarchy

77.77% of your nation in anarchy

Who's winning this war now?

i just wish you had a nation i could hit i might just have to sell infa to get RoWN and SOS anarchy level up :P

your sucha debbie downer lol reporting me for that kinda image it's obviously fake =\ and technically i dont think it's illegal to eat chicken with fingers & toes in China..(might be) and iv seen much worse on CN Forums such as Pot leaves (which yes is illegal no matter where you live. ((Sorry California your still apart of the USA)))

your sucha debbie downer lol reporting me for that kinda image it's obviously fake =\ and technically i dont think it's illegal to eat chicken with fingers & toes in China..(might be) and iv seen much worse on CN Forums such as Pot leaves (which yes is illegal no matter where you live. ((Sorry California your still apart of the USA)))

dude why don't you just shutup -_-

your posts are pointless, your a disgrace to... er... midget kind (or whatever you are) and why dont you just stay on topic?!!?

dude why don't you just shutup -_-

your posts are pointless, your a disgrace to... er... midget kind (or whatever you are) and why dont you just stay on topic?!!?

With all due respect kind sir, you have bigger fish to fry than the infamous Mr. Durkster. The mighty forces of United White are at the gates... Once they wake up and get my PMs, preferably without couping me again.

-Bama