An open offer to pacific nations.

The Government of Novus Niciae would like to purchase any land with a coastline opening onto the pacific.

In exchange for a 33% share of the profits gathered from that region, I shall also provide a stable regional government that will contribute to regional security and be a calming influence on the region.

As we said before.

Exploitive manipulation like this shall not be tolerated. Be warned, Glorious Aotearoa will not stand for an arab based nation meddling in our backyard.

We state that it would be most unfortunate if anything happened to any shipping your meddling nation sends across our backyard.

As we said before.

Exploitive manipulation like this shall not be tolerated. Be warned, Glorious Aotearoa will not stand for an arab based nation meddling in our backyard.

We state that it would be most unfortunate if anything happened to any shipping your meddling nation sends across our backyard.

We are a diplomatic nation and we find it unfortunate that you feel this way. Perhaps we can talk this over and discover why you have such a resentment over our nation? I am sure that we can find a solution to any problems that you might have over a nice drink and a chat in a neutral location.

We are a diplomatic nation and we find it unfortunate that you feel this way. Perhaps we can talk this over and discover why you have such a resentment over our nation? I am sure that we can find a solution to any problems that you might have over a nice drink and a chat in a neutral location.

Your nations is based in the Persian gulf. I would advise you to stay there. And no, there shall be no 'chat' over this.

"We wonder if Novus Niciae would be open to leasing land versus obtaining sovereignty over such land? If you're looking for ports, India has dozens of privately, commercially, and government seaside areas that are suitable for dry dock/wet dock operations which are constantly looking for someone to claim the lease." Maelstrom noted. "Level of security of course varies by location and vendor, but we would give you free transit in our sovereign waters if your goal is to simply extend your ability for naval travel and trade. Of course, unfortunately, you would have to deal with the minor hassle of our draconian anti-terrorism laws which require all ships be inspected by one of our national security teams in detail before making a port fall in our homeland."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

"We wonder if Novus Niciae would be open to leasing land versus obtaining sovereignty over such land? If you're looking for ports, India has dozens of privately, commercially, and government seaside areas that are suitable for dry dock/wet dock operations which are constantly looking for someone to claim the lease." Maelstrom noted. "Level of security of course varies by location and vendor, but we would give you free transit in our sovereign waters if your goal is to simply extend your ability for naval travel and trade. Of course, unfortunately, you would have to deal with the minor hassle of our draconian anti-terrorism laws which require all ships be inspected by one of our national security teams in detail before making a port fall in our homeland."

+++Private Message+++

The Olympic Corporation would be happy to purchase lease hold on some port space in Dragonsia, and of course we will pay for the space at the going market rate, but this will be a deal between a private company and Dragonsia and not the government of Novus Niciae.

Our ships are standard commercial container transports and the heaviest weapon you will find on board is a Olympic Arms 47 assault rifle or two for counter piracy while we are in international waters. We will however be happy to check these weapons in with your port authority upon entering your port and collect them when each ship leaves. As well as have our ships inspected.

I know I can rely on the security of the Dragonsian ports since I did play a small part in the design of the security when I was the assistant of the general. And I consider the Dragon Empire to be a close friend of the republic.

Should you wish it, you may visit our new home and discuss the possibility of a free trade agreement between our nations so that you may have greater access to our rapidly expanding markets for your goods. And the climate is quite pleasant in the evening at this time of the year.

How are their actions in any way imperialistic? The state they are the direct successor (OOC: SP?) to was based on the continent of Australia. The Eastern Coast, to be exact.

They are now based in the Persian Gulf, and since that is where there nation is, attempting to purchase a pacific colony is imperialistic.