African Leaders Meeting

Firestorm

OOC: You know what? Poor frickin show. You call for world peace IC but you fuel hatred using OOC comments? That makes you no better than any other warmonger. It makes you worse. There should honestly be a rule about whispering into someone's ear OOC what they should do IC.

OOC: Then bloc politics would be banned.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Huh? You know my nuking comment at the start was a joke right? Then when I foud out apollo had nukes I found attacking them would be funny and I ended up laughing.

OOC: I mean earlier, when you advised him to stand his ground and get alliances.

OOC: Then bloc politics would be banned.

OOC: I got no sleep last night and I'm thinking off the top of my head here. Blame me. >_<

OOC: I mean earlier, when you advised him to stand his ground and get alliances.

OOC: Firestorm and his little band of allies wanted to destroy apollo I advised apollo to join an alliance for their safety not so they can got to war.

To defuse apparent growing ideological tensions on the continent, Field Marshal Petrus Malan, the Commander-in-Chief of the Republic of Transvaal, and Foreign Minister Hendrik Strijdom would be willing to meet face to face with Mr. Mad Dog Bob Denard of Somal at a third-party location. Our suggestion would be somewhere in Serca.