African Leaders Meeting

Firestorm

OOC: In your SoE, as the 7th Reich, you stated a mass flood of Germans moved into your country. Move them out, or put an exact number on them that's a fairly small one, and my complaints are history. I personally would love to have a new African rper here in Africa. You can even have a German enclave in downtown Tripoli as that would make sense, but your nation would have to be an African nation.

Lead by Africans, for Africans.

If they wanted to have some fascination with German culture that would be fine, but you'd have to role play it out as something like that wouldn't come about overnight.

But keep in mind if I thought for a second you were setting us up for a fast one by sneaking in some German love scenario where the people raise up in acclaim after hundreds of years of colonial exploitation and call for a German government I'd probably go bonkers.

OOC: If a mod decides I should change anyhting about my nation then I will.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: I changed my RP, its how I was allowed that land from Lavo.

I do not understand why you guys think you can force or 'persuade' her to change ANY aspect of his RP at all....it is expressly stated that no one can RP another's nation, be it citizens, leaders, etc etc without their consent...

Why Apollo is listening to you guys is beyond me, she is just letting you circumvent these rules

I also cannot accept that IC is an appopriate excuse for bullying someone new into meeting another person's RP preference...

Edited by Executive Minister

I'd keep in mind that Transvaal is a notably racist nation that has in the past attempted to engage in human trafficking. We strongly discourage this as an option.

"I'd keep in mind that Transvaal is notably the oldest and one of the most stable states in Africa while the rest of the continent north of the Botha Line has often been plagued by corruption, instability, poverty, and destruction." - Field Marshal Petrus Malan

OOC: If a mod decides I should change anyhting about my nation then I will.

OOC: I don't think you quite understand that this isn't a matter for the mods. This is a matter with In character consequences. Now you can sort the matter out in character or not.

I'll refrain from remarking further oocly in regards to this matter.

OOC: I did.

OOC: Awesome well done. Now I guess Firestorm will still try to attack you so I suggest trying to establish some alliances quickly. Also for good face in front of the public I suggest not allying with the GNR anytime soon. Might make you look bad.

OOC: OOCly, nothing is wrong. ICly, Africans want African governments to lead nations. Thats honestly it. I have no problem with new RPers.

So please, everyone stop the OOC drama and handle it ICly. Spanks.

OOC: Awesome well done. Now I guess Firestorm will still try to attack you so I suggest trying to establish some alliances quickly. Also for good face in front of the public I suggest not allying with the GNR anytime soon. Might make you look bad.

OOC: I don't think African nations will take kindly to meddling by another nation outside of Africa.

If you could elaborate we will consider your offer.

Transvaal would permit you to set up a German state in our portion of Angola and grant you independence - the conditions being that if you lose or relinquish the land claim, it reverts back to Transvaal (much like what happened when Association and Franzharia's Southern Empire departed).

Also you would be under our protection since you fall south of the Botha Line - the de facto demarcation between Transvaal SOI interests in Southern Africa and the rest of the continent (the Botha Line follows our current northern border). Firestorm and his loud afro-nationalist rabble have no say south of the line just as Trasnvaal does not interfere itself in affairs north of the line.

If you are still interested, then we can discuss more via PM.

P.S. OOC: is that Julia Dietze from Iron Sky? If so, then :awesome:

Edited by Botha

OOC: This might actually be an acceptable compromise as we'd not be able to do much about it given Botha's pre-existing claim to the area. ICly I'd still have to say you suck though.

IC: You gentlemen are conspirators with the lives of those who have no power.

OOC: This might actually be an acceptable compromise as we'd not be able to do much about it given Botha's pre-existing claim to the area. ICly I'd still have to say you suck though.

IC: You gentlemen are conspirators with the lives of those who have no power.

IC: We will not forget the kindness of Transvaal who lended a hand through a hail of fists. Likewise, we will not forget the actions of Somal.. which will one day be repayed.

IC: We will not forget the kindness of Transvaal who lended a hand through a hail of fists. Likewise, we will not forget the actions of Somal.. which will one day be repayed.

When no one is looking, Field Marshal Petrus Malan begins clicking his jackboots in glee....

OOC: I almost died of laughter just now as I just realised Firestorm was threating a nation with nukes!!! Man I would have loved to see the actual attack by Firestorm and his allies. :lol1:

OOC: There really is no need to further ruin this RP with OOC attacks.

OOC: Its not an attack I really did laugh when I found out:).

OOC: You know what? Poor frickin show. You call for world peace IC but you fuel hatred using OOC comments? That makes you no better than any other warmonger. It makes you worse. There should honestly be a rule about whispering into someone's ear OOC what they should do IC.

OOC: You know what? Poor frickin show. You call for world peace IC but you fuel hatred using OOC comments? That makes you no better than any other warmonger. It makes you worse. There should honestly be a rule about whispering into someone's ear OOC what they should do IC.

OOC: I think you meant to quote Firestorm

OOC: Huh? You know my nuking comment at the start was a joke right? Then when I foud out apollo had nukes I found attacking them would be funny and I ended up laughing.