My "I'm feeling really old" thread.

Asriel Belacqua

I generally tend to ignore posts that are in a color/format that is hard to read, or posts that rely on excessive use of formatting to try and bolster an argument. If your argument is sound, it will stand on its own without the use of forum formatting.

That said, I tried to read the OP but it just hurt me eyes. In regards to the 1000+ days, yes there's quite a few of us but we're still a pretty small group really. I think hitting 1000 days is a pretty nice milestone and one that should be congratulated. It's not always easy to survive on one single character and one single nation for that long.

The yellow fails.... the blue is so much easier to read. :P

Belacqua, I've only met you recently, but you strike me as a very honourable man. I wish you all the best of luck in IAA, and I hope you can become increasingly involved in CN politics. You know if you ever need help with anything, I'll be there for you.

Oh, and.... congratulations on passing 1000 days. o/

<snip> And like I said, 3.5% may not be as good as 1.4%, and it certainly may not be as good as .2%, but it's still better than the other 96.5%.

Though, if we actually factor in the nations who've purged along the way, anyone who makes it to 1000 days has done better than 99.7% of the people who've made nations, so still pretty meaningful there.

Thanks for the support, and you bring up very good points. I feel it to be a great thing, whether or not others judge the same, well, it's their opinion.

I'll be joining this club in 18 Days :)

I'll be sure to congratulate you if you send a reminder. This club is open to all members who wish to feel like they are old. Keep on trucking!

Toto, there is no need to troll.

Same here Mogar. One of my many regrets is not hanging on and rerolling.

I congratulate you Asriel. I enjoy your posts, and i do hope you stick around until almighty admin implodes the cyberverse.

Nice to know some people enjoy my posts that I don't really know. I hope you stick around until that time too, I enjoy your posts as well.

The yellow fails.... the blue is so much easier to read.

Belacqua, I've only met you recently, but you strike me as a very honourable man. I wish you all the best of luck in IAA, and I hope you can become increasingly involved in CN politics. You know if you ever need help with anything, I'll be there for you.

Oh, and.... congratulations on passing 1000 days. o/

Thank you too, best of luck to you in all your endeavors. I doubt I'll get too involved, but, I think I might try sooner or later to get re-involved to a point, and expect continued support from me as well.

o/ to you too

Edited by Asriel Belacqua

Toto, there is no need to troll.

It was not my intention to troll and I apologise if it appeared this way.

I still disagree with the absolute use of blue text. It's ok to use coloured text for headers but posting in all blue all the time makes hard to read posts.

Im at 1012! Congrats to everyone else.

I cant believe I'v been playing this game for this long!

Feels like forever doesn't it! lol.

5 more til i hit my 1k days. seems like 4ever, congrats amigo.

Only 5 more days until you can feel old too! I'll be waiting with the welcome wagon.

Hey man, I can't say our time in the LIH was great, but hey, it was a start. I'm glad that you've made it this long. I would say here's to 1000 more, but if you are still playing in another 1000 days, I think you need an intervention lol