What should my new nation be called?

Vasili Markov

What should my new nation be called?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As you are no doubt aware I am rerolling my nation (again, semi-forced this time) and I want to get some ideas for future RP developments to keep my RP interesting for the comming months and hopefully years. (I do not intend to reroll again, ever, once this nation is gone I am gone)

I have made a short list of the names I am considering for my reroll. it is by no means a exhaustive list and if you have other suggestions I am open to them provided that you explain your suggestion and how it can improve my story.

These are the names I am considering.

Neo Olympia (My current nations name)

Novus Niciae (My original nations name)

The Olympic Corporation (The form my nation is currently in as a holding pattern while I wait to delete and reroll)

If you can think of a better name and a reason why I should take it then there shall be cake for you.

Would kind of country would it be?

My new nation shall be a continuation of my current storyline and it will develop in what seems to me to be a logical unfolding of events.

There will be changes, A nation that has lost 98% of its population and has to repopulate with immigrants will experience change but this change will reflect the changing events across CNRP.

Novus Niciae is my old nation and is one and the same as Neo Olympia and the Olympic Corporation.

But considering the results of this poll I will probably return to using Novus Niciae as my nation name.

And I will return to using Prime Minister Johns as my ruler name since General Markov is dead and it makes no sense to keep using that name.

And besides my IRC name on CN channels has always been Prime Minister Johns[insert Alliance Acronym Here] and I want to make my IRC name and IG names match up again.