Imperial Decree - Formation of the Empire of the Prism Protection Front

Empire of the Prism Protection Front

By Imperial Decree of His Eternal Excellence, Emperor Atanatar Alcarin II

The Clause of Holy Formation

The below details the Imperial Decree that creates the Empire of the Prism Protection Front

Article 1: Membership of the Empire

All members are to present them selves to the Eternal Emperor for admittance into his Holy Demense. The Emperor does not recognize persons to be grandfathered in should they have claimed to be members of the Empire of the Prism Protection Front prior to this Imperial Decree.

All members of the Empire of the Prism Protection Front must wear the tag of PPF for identification.

Article 2: Governance of the Empire

The Emperor reserves the right to create any office of authority that may benefit the function of the Empire. In the absence of of a sitting Advisor of any office of of authority, it is assumed that the Emperor is acting as said Advisor.

Article 3: Alliances of the Protection Front

The Emperor recognizes the existance of the Prism Protection Front as a seperate and sovreign entity. All members claiming to be members of the Empire and actual members of the Empire must so the utmost respect and admiration to members of the Prism Protection Front.

Article 4: Amendment of the Imperial Decree

The Emperor reserves the right to change the Imperial Decree in any fashion what so ever.

The Emperor reserves the right to empower any person he so pleases with the right to change the Imperial Decree.

Signed,

His Imperial Excellency, Lord of the Koala Bears, Defender of the Downtrodden, and Master of the Realms of the Empire of the Prism Protection Front, Emperor Atanatar Alcarin II

The Empire of the Prism Protection Front has no forums, nor formal IRC channel. Thank you for your understanding.

Edited by Atanatar

As i'm sure you may have noticed, I have addressed the Empires code of conduct towards the Prism Protection Front, and I feel it is more than adequate in addressing most concerns.

I started posting before you changed the font and didn't make it that far with crazy big font.

I started posting before you changed the font and didn't make it that far with crazy big font.

Yes, I am very sorry for the confusion. I have since edited my post to make it more viewable by the general populace.