Northeast People's Republic Actions

comrade nikonov

The Kingdom of Cochin enquires as to when the proposed Naval exercises could be conducted between our two navies? Our forces are ready.

Since almost all of their navy are lingering to the south of the waters of Yamato and Palintine, it should take some time.

OOC: Supposing your query was private.

They returned to home port in the Bohai long before you closed your waters and the occupying soldiers were evacuated.

OOC: Nope, since I closed it right after you said they were coming up. I've been waiting for you to get your navy out :P

They returned to home port in the Bohai long before you closed your waters and the occupying soldiers were evacuated.

OOC: Nope, since I closed it right after you said they were coming up. I've been waiting for you to get your navy out :P

Annihilation can confirm that the ships have docked in Annihilation's northern port town of Sumner.

The crews on those ships are unavailable for comment at this present time... They are busy enjoying the local... How can we say.. Delicacies.

A large part of the central district of Beijing has been covered, and is ready for reconstruction to begin. The inner city, inside the second ring road, will be rebuilt to pre-nuclear plans, featuring a replica Forbidden Palace, Zhongnanhai, and Tianamen square. Outside the second ring road, near the former area of Beihai park, the Northeast People's Republic will construct one of the largest buildings in the world. As a symbol of the nation's rebirth and China's reawakening, the Lotus Center will be built. Using a hyperboloid frame, the tent-like superstructure will rise to 453m but as a spiral will have over 2.5 mil sq m of floor space. The Center will house a shopping complex, living quarters, and local government. Wind turbines and solar panels placed strategically around and on the structure will provide 40-60% of its energy usage.

crystal_island-2.jpg

vyonyx_foster_crystal_island_moscow_01.jpg

One of the submarines, which is of the Type 093 Han - class nuclear-powered attack type, carrying Saborian Mach - 6 ASM adapted for torpedo use, was recently operating on exercises in the Bohai Sea when the Captain decided to defect to Korea. It then traveled to the Korea port of Inchon where it surfaced and identified itself to Korean forces.

The submarine has returned, and the captain has been summarily tried under military tribunal and shot.

EDIT In other news, plans and a reconstructed AutoFLAK has been acquired from Empire recon during the Pacific war a few years ago. Engineers are underway to reequip AutoFLAK with Medium and High IR and Microwave detectors, to allow the AutoFLAK to see stealth aircraft.

Edited by comrade nikonov

The submarine has returned, and the captain has been summarily tried under military tribunal and shot.

In other news, plans and a reconstructed AutoFLAK has been acquired from Empire recon during the recent war in Europe. Engineers are underway to reequip AutoFLAK with Medium and High IR and Microwave detectors, to allow the AutoFLAK to see stealth aircraft.

ooc: Niko, that autoflak wagon is from a very old war, not from the recent war in europe. It came from an island in the pacific a very long time ago. You really need to be more careful about your comprehension when I'm telling you things, lol.

ooc: Niko, that autoflak wagon is from a very old war, not from the recent war in europe. It came from an island in the pacific a very long time ago. You really need to be more careful about your comprehension when I'm telling you things, lol.

OOC: The weapon as used by sumer was a godmod ie: AI in it. (As an aside, more stealth planes already have reduced IR emissions, and microwave radar is the main type they are stealthy against.)