Congrats to NPO

Leonid Tolstoy

My mind is still boggled by the rapid transition from the CN community as a whole publicly praising everything NPO does to every thread turning into a series of insults hurled at everything NPO stands for and does no matter what. It kinda creeps me out a little. Is that just me?

Not that it even matters. It's not my alliance!

Herds move in one direction or another simply because that's where everyone else is going. It's just how things are.

All of the current talk about the 'bad people' and how the treaty web is a mess and other issues has all been said before. Just read some FAN announcements from 2007-2008. We were just too far ahead of our time.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok im done argueing with you now. Your post completely lacks any logic

Uh oh, someone is still stuck in the old "NPO is right no matter what" mode, let me explain this to you:

1. Alliances fighting the NPO make use of game mechanics to put their nations in peace mode

2. NPO taunts these alliances calling the use cowardly, even a few weeks before this conflict (remember Moo's offer to FAN)

3. NPO makes use of these same game mechanics and puts most of their top nation nations in peace mode

4. People remember the taunting of NPO and point out their complete hypocrisy

5. A handful of people fail to grasp the concept of hypocrisy most likely because they have problems adjusting to a CN where they don't have to be sycophants sucking up to the NPO)

Edited by Mozaffar

Right, MY post lacks complete logic when you go around stating his posts were harassing, or 'making fun of', the NPO. I feel otherwise, but of course...since I am simply disagreeing with you I am the one illogical now..though you state your opinions just as I do.

It is HYPOCRISY because I damn well know if someone was hypocritical with us we certainly would use it. And I don't consider it arguing, is every mere disagreement now an argument? Right.

It was a joke. I thought the wookie reference was a hint. I guess you're not really in a mood to joke around, and this went further than it should have. Ill keep myself shut now.

It was a joke. I thought the wookie reference was a hint. I guess you're not really in a mood to joke around, and this went further than it should have. Ill keep myself shut now.

My statements didn't even touch basis on your Wookie reference. And of course I am in no mood, you just saw what happened. Piss me off and I will rip your posts apart. You and your buddy already got me pissed off, lets keep it going. Anything else?

I must say, I am really coming to like this neneko guy. Perhaps it's his avatar that is so mesmerizing, or perhaps that he has a habit of speaking the truth. I don't really know.

I blame the avatar. It's an subtle PR campaign <_<

Edited by Teriethien