Sup BAPS?

neneko

o/ BAPS.

You're gonna have people who are deeply opinionated in every alliance. One or two mean comments do not define the quality of an Alliance.

And BAPS is A+ Quality, I've been idling (mostly) in their IRC Channel. They're good people. I wouldn't mind having them as a neighbor IRL. They wouldn't sneak into my pool and use it without asking.

aww thanks... :)

also I will be using it tonight.. :D

Nice to see Noneko researched hard before bringing this oh so insightful analysis of BAPS FA Policy to the attention of the OWF, which evidently is directly completely by Alterego our MoFA......oh wait....he's not.

Oh and I don't bear any grudges against anyone......seems thats not the case on your side?

Thanks,

N.E.

You mean he didn't replace me last election? I really ought to get to work then.

They wouldn't sneak into my pool and use it without asking.

We totally would, but we'd be classy about it.

Anyways, I can state that as a whole BAPS has no hard feelings against any of her former adversaries. As some of them may have noticed, we like blowing things up. And the war certainly provided a good reason to do it!

Nice to see Noneko researched hard before bringing this oh so insightful analysis of BAPS FA Policy to the attention of the OWF, which evidently is directly completely by Alterego our MoFA......oh wait....he's not.

What analysis? I asked a question. I've seen this behavior from quite a few BAPS members, if it was only one I wouldn't have felt the need to ask this.

Oh and I don't bear any grudges against anyone......seems thats not the case on your side?

Why would I have a grudge against BAPS?

Pleasantries aside. Lukemos already answered my question in a calm and constructive manner on irc wich he already mentioned. Your input is noted too though.

What analysis? I asked a question. I've seen this behavior from quite a few BAPS members, if it was only one I wouldn't have felt the need to ask this.

Why would I have a grudge against BAPS?

Pleasantries aside. Lukemos already answered my question in a calm and constructive manner on irc wich he already mentioned. Your input is noted too though.

Perhaps you should have asked your question in a calm and constructive manner on irc in the first place, before casting baseless aspersions about BAPS here on the OWF.

N.E.

Perhaps you should have asked your question in a calm and constructive manner on irc in the first place

So it's okay when your members spread their hate towards us in public but when I ask why, also in public, that's over the line?

before casting baseless aspersions about BAPS here on the OWF.

I didn't cast any aspersions on baps here. I asked a question about the recent posts comming from baps members. That you see this as an aspersion against baps just shows that you are fully aware how these posts have made your alliance look.

As for my question being baseless. I don't belive it is and I think I explained pretty well where I came from here.

Thanks,

N.E.

BAPS does a terrible job of honoring secret terms.

So it's okay when your members spread their hate towards us in public but when I ask why, also in public, that's over the line?

I didn't cast any aspersions on baps here. I asked a question about the recent posts comming from baps members. That you see this as an aspersion against baps just shows that you are fully aware how these posts have made your alliance look.

As for my question being baseless. I don't belive it is and I think I explained pretty well where I came from here.

If you can provide me quotes of multiple BAPS members hating on you as your suggest, feel free, but I know bar alterego noone has posted anything, bar perhaps Thom98 who may have joined BAPS 3 days ago......so provide examples for your baseless aspersions....or give up on your silly thread.

N.E.

If you can provide me quotes of multiple BAPS members hating on you as your suggest, feel free, but I know bar alterego noone has posted anything, bar perhaps Thom98 who may have joined BAPS 3 days ago......so provide examples for your baseless aspersions....or give up on your silly thread.

N.E.

I find it slightly amusing that you keep telling me I make baseless aspersions in every post when all I did was ask a question. A question you have avoided in every post.

As for the post I don't feel like wasting time searching for posts just so you can fall back on "but they're not gov". If I thought it'd change anything I'd happily spend some time looking for them but you have made it pretty clear what your stance is here already so it'd just be a waste of my time.

The question have been answered by lukemos in query and by you in the way you have been acting, so this thread have served its purpose since I got a input from 2 of baps triumvirates.

Best of luck. Hope you decide to change your foreign policy sometime in the future.

I find it slightly amusing that you keep telling me I make baseless aspersions in every post when all I did was ask a question. A question you have avoided in every post.

As for the post I don't feel like wasting time searching for posts just so you can fall back on "but they're not gov". If I thought it'd change anything I'd happily spend some time looking for them but you have made it pretty clear what your stance is here already so it'd just be a waste of my time.

The question have been answered by lukemos in query and by you in the way you have been acting, so this thread have served its purpose since I got a input from 2 of baps triumvirates.

Best of luck. Hope you decide to change your foreign policy sometime in the future.

Hmmm incredibly poor show, attempting to put words in my mouth by drawing your own conclusions. There are no multiple BAPS members posting anti Karma stuff either prove otherwise or stop being silly.

What you have shown here is an accustation about multiple BAPS members hating on Karma which is both unfounded and untrue and then you have opted out of providing a burden of proof and then tried the ultimate fools refuge in any debate by trying to put words in my mouth that don't exist. You do not know what my stance is, my posts here have merely pointed out your baseless and paranoid allegations for the lies they are. For the record in dealing with Roquetin I found that he was nothing but an honourable and fair member of your leadership to deal with....and perhaps if you spoke to him you might note the respectful tone of the dealings we had.

I doubt BAPS is pissed off about the peace agreement, but what makes you think they have to be nice to you and that they have no right to dislike you.

I already said this once. They have all the right in the world to hate us. They also have all the right in the world to show it in public. I think I have the right to ask why they'd hate us though because I honestly can't figure out why.

This was not a plea for them to stop it was simply a question to why they have been acting in this manner.

I already said this once. They have all the right in the world to hate us. They also have all the right in the world to show it in public. I think I have the right to ask why they'd hate us though because I honestly can't figure out why.

This was not a plea for them to stop it was simply a question to why they have been acting in this manner.

Are you kidding me? Because you are their enemy.

Are you kidding me? Because you are their enemy.

Their war is over and BAPS only fought because of treaties the same as their opponents, I do not really see why BAPS would see those that they have now achieved peace with as enemies.

As far as BAPS members and the forums I can think of two off the top of my head that have had a rather negative attitude toward Karma but I never got the impression that it was an attitude shared by the alliance as a whole.

Only we haven't been acting in this manner....bar perhaps inside your head, with the exception of perhaps Alterego who does not nor ever will represent anything but his own views.

Edited by Nobody Expects

Thanks,

N.E.

Oh the irony! Because a few people in Karma alliances bring up old grudges, everyone on our side has hard feelings right? Perhaps you should understand your own point before posting any further.

Neneko asked if anyone in BAPS felt terribly angry at the terms because of how a few of your members posted. If you don't feel upset about it, just say so or don't reply.

Oh the irony! Because a few people in Karma alliances bring up old grudges, everyone on our side has hard feelings right? Perhaps you should understand your own point before posting any further.

Neneko asked if anyone in BAPS felt terribly angry at the terms because of how a few of your members posted. If you don't feel upset about it, just say so or don't reply.

Thanks for the advice, but when people post misguided tripe about my alliance I feel well within my rights to point it out.