Presenting Universalis (Again)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I not help establish the "Intelligence Agency" thing with Jimi Hendrix? But it's good you're going about a clean slate, too bad you couldn't do that with me when I visited your channel. Heh. :P

Good luck Lem, I hope you decide to expand Universalis instead of just making it reserved for friends. You're a good leader. o7

I don't. Universalis' whole identity was its tight knit group of friends. I rather enjoyed Uni's personality.

I would much rather NOT have to re-fight the Legion-Universalis war again.

If you guys can keep your nukes in the launch tubes welcome back.

If you can't, well, look up the wiki and see how this ended last time.

Welcome back, hope this works out better the second time around.

I agree. Keep 'em off launch, and we'll get along fine.

if I remember correctly, both legion and mash never signed a peace treaty with you. So im assuming yall still at war eh?

Crawl back into your hole now please :)

Legion recognized their disbandment during our war, so that's a no for Legion. I hardly think MASH cares, since they were only dragged in by Legion; no inherent conflict between Uni and MASH. If either party has any issues with this reformation, they're free to contact Uni, SLCB, and Vanguard.

M*A*S*H kept an eye on the last remaining holdout for a long time, then gave him release at the beginning of the Karma War.

I'm curious as to why you decided to reform now and not, say, 3 months ago or 3 months in the future. Has something happened recently that prompted your return?

cause we still all keep in contact, (we still hang around IRC together and play games etc) it was quite easy to reform

one person said "why don't we reform Universalis? i miss having the forums etc" and we did :D. obviously we had to find protection first and actually organise it...

Congratulations. I'm proud that Legionaires aren't being !@#$%bags and declaring pre-emptive war again. :D

Good luck Uni.

TBH, I doubt FAN at its "HayDay" would allow this to happen. I highly doubt it. Regardless, Legion has no choice due to the position they are in.

I would hope that everyone understands this, and notices that Legion is trying to be honorable in light of the transgressions.

They really are a decent bunch to CN. The purple sphere in general is.

Some saying they would love to hit them in retaliation for threats are quite the opposite IMHO.

I am certain against the odds they would bow out. ;P

Legion recognized their disbandment during our war, so that's a no for Legion. I hardly think MASH cares, since they were only dragged in by Legion; no inherent conflict between Uni and MASH. If either party has any issues with this reformation, they're free to contact Uni, SLCB, and Vanguard.

well said, rafa... I wish to echo the above and make clear that anyone that has any issue with universalis' right to exist I request the pleasure of their company for a free exchange of ideas.