Dispatch from Legion/Nemesis/LoSS/Ragnarok/Vanguard/etc

Bob

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently my RoK 'friends' refuse to honor the peace. They keep attacking, causing me to lose hundreds of infra, dozens of tech, and hundreds of land. I send them messages. They don't care. These guys act like nothing's changed. I haven't attacked back but will soon if they don't stop.

There are a few nations in Legion and Ragnarok that have not yet read/understood the Legion surrender message. This happens. I'm sorry you are one of the sufferers. I'll put you in contact with one of our sufferers so you can have a nice cup of tea and maybe some scones together.

Thank you for sharing in this fun with us, Legion.

There are a few nations in Legion and Ragnarok that have not yet read/understood the Legion surrender message. This happens. I'm sorry you are one of the sufferers. I'll put you in contact with one of our sufferers so you can have a nice cup of tea and maybe some scones together.

Thank you for sharing in this fun with us, Legion.

Reparations for the damage done after peace was declared would be nice as well.

Reparations for the damage done after peace was declared would be nice as well.

That would go for both sides. This happends in almost every war. Members misunderstand things.

I can assure you that this happened to more nations on both sides than just this one that posted on owf-

Don't get me wrong if RoK and Legion want to discuss reps for these damages that's great but that would have to go both ways and honestly I think they just want to put this behind them now that white peace was achived.

That would go for both sides. This happends in almost every war. Members misunderstand things.

I can assure you that this happened to more nations on both sides than just this one that posted on owf-

Don't get me wrong if RoK and Legion want to discuss reps for these damages that's great but that would have to go both ways and honestly I think they just want to put this behind them now that white peace was achived.

Oh, I definitely meant it for both sides.

Well played to a courteous and challenging Ragnarok. Though, despite there being a peace agreement between The Legion and RoK and its allies, LoSS doesn't seem to understand the meaning of white peace. One of The Legion's nations was nuked by a member of LoSS even after white peace was declared and even after that Legion member sent peace to the LoSS member he proceeded to attack again without accepting peace. Bad decision LoSS.

Ave Legio o/

Well played to a courteous and challenging Ragnarok. Though, despite there being a peace agreement between The Legion and RoK and its allies, LoSS doesn't seem to understand the meaning of white peace. One of The Legion's nations was nuked by a member of LoSS even after white peace was declared and even after that Legion member sent peace to the LoSS member he proceeded to attack again without accepting peace. Bad decision LoSS.

Ave Legio o/

Excuse me is this a threat? Maybe if Legion contacted us about this in private channels and didn't talk about it publicly in such a belligerent tone, we would have been willing to negotiate something. I hope that you certainly don't speak for your alliance otherwise there will no doubt be an issue here.

All LOSS members were warned about the the acceptance of peace.

How about we talk about the Legion member that conducted all out aggressive wars on a Nemesis member, nuked him, then offered peace instantly after. You tell me what's more honourable, a member that did not understand the orders or a member which did understand the orders but attacked anyway.

Maybe next time you should be more thankful that your nation got out of this war scott free.

Edited by Drugsup

Excuse me is this a threat? Maybe if Legion contacted us about this in private channels and didn't talk about it publicly in such a belligerent tone, we would have been willing to negotiate something. I hope that you certainly don't speak for your alliance otherwise there will no doubt be an issue here.

All LOSS members were warned about the the acceptance of peace.

How about we talk about the Legion member that conducted all out aggressive wars on a Nemesis member, nuked him, then offered peace instantly after. You tell me what's more honourable, a member that did not understand the orders or a member which did understand the orders but attacked anyway.

Maybe next time you should be more thankful that your nation got out of this war scott free.

Yeah, accept my apologies. One of our newer members letting his excess passion fall out of his mouth.