Dispatch from Legion/Nemesis/LoSS/Ragnarok/Vanguard/etc

Bob

I am delighted to see this. There will be celebrations at Pingu's tonight, where the Orrple spirit has never dimmed.

I spy with my little eyes a Pingu!

It was fun Legion, you guys and gals were honorable and fought a good fight. Best of luck to you in the future.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As many other Legionnaires have said in this thread, I am glad to see peace. It is my hope, the next time we meet, it will be under friendlier circumstances. My opponent from RoK (Lancer) and my opponent from Nemesis (Blacky) both fought honorably. Props, guys.

I hope this will undo some of the stereotypes we both have had of each other. Congrats. :)

We warred, we blew eachother up, all past grudges are now put to rest as far as I am concerned.

Bets of luck from here out, guys. After hanging out in backchannels with many of you while we worked this all out via nukes, I have met some good people in Legion. Except lincongrad, KingWill, and Imperial ... you guys are still awful.

:wub:

Sorry, I have never met a bear species I haven't liked besides a Hoobear :wub:

To Porksaber, Neffer, Lancer, Michael Harland, Magnum, and Fruta 18x :nuke: That is every nuke I sent you ways, Can I has them back?

Besides that it was a good war and I enjoyed fighting you.

I will state again my respect for my Legion opponents at war, and the government I negotiated with. This is no paper tiger, nor a lapdog from the experiences I had with them.

That being said, I don't like Legion for destroying my prejudices against them this war :<

once again ,you say it faster, and better, than I can.

Our Legion opponents fought well and honorably. As I said to my little war party as we exchanged offers of peace, they respected and honored the policies of the Amazon Nation even in the midst of fierce fighting, all the way to the end. This speaks well of discipline and respect, of those I dealt with.

Cheers, Legion, for honoring your obligations, and a speedy recovery to you.

:awesome:

yay! Congrats to us all. and congrats to Legion on a hard fought few days. I know you guys had the aid trains flowing.

o/ Apocalypse

o/ IngSoc

o/ LoSS

o/ ARES

o/ Ragnarok

o/ Nemesis

o/ Amazon Nation

o/ Vanguard

o/ BTO

o7 Legion

For the historical record.. Speaking personally, I opposed any cessation of hostilities.

Moving along.. Congrats on a tough fight guys. I must say my Nemesis and LoSS combatants put up a helluva fight. Not only that, but they did it with honor, respect and even a little humor. I'm proud to have known you and to have warred with you.

Stand tall Legionnaires.

Edit: So no one thinks i'am being disrespectful, I did not fight any RoK nations, hence me not mentioning them.

Edited by Melidan