Looking for an alliance

Panzer

I want an alliance that is right wing/conservative/nationalistic something along those lines. I have already resigned from VE effective Tommorow. So what ya got for me? DO NOT try and bribe me with money i dont need it i just want an alliance where i am wanted and needed and can help it grow into something awesome. :jihad:

Join Coalition of Blue States (CBS)-

Why........ I'll tell you,

1. Protection (Read or Protection Plan from NpO)

2. In about a month you can try for a Government Position.

3. We're on the Blue side so we can get you a FULL.......... yes FULL trade circle fast!

4. We have great music (Doesn't matter but i like adding it)

5. We're not very big............ So its comfy here!

6. And last but not least, If you join us your a member not a number (You hear it every were..... Just ask any member of CBS and they'll tell you!)

The New Polar Order has much to offer:

1. Security: Unlike most alliances these days, we are not involved in a massive war.

2. Nation Growth: We have a fully functional Economic Cooperation Consortium that will get you a trade circle fast. We also have a national audit center that can help trim wasted spending from your nation.

3. Dedication: Polar nations have fought to ZI for each other, and will do so again, should the need arise.

4. Activity: We are a very large community with active, accepting membership.

www.polarorder.net

I want an alliance that is right wing/conservative/nationalistic something along those lines. I have already resigned from VE effective Tommorow. So what ya got for me? DO NOT try and bribe me with money i dont need it i just want an alliance where i am wanted and needed and can help it grow into something awesome. :jihad:

Join the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations... we are always looking for new souls that have the balls to join a badass maroon team... DO EET because Austin says so...

JoinCSN-1.gif

http://z10.invisionfree.com/CommSN <--- our forums should you decide to join a growing Maroon team who's been here for more than 2 years with plenty of experience and blah blah blah... just join us... you'll love it here :awesome:

you will grow to like it...

you won't...

no balls...

Edited by Vyper

Join ACF.

We will allow you to keep your trade circle, or we can help you find a new one, do tech deals A LOT, etc.

We can also offer you a spot as a Diplomat, an area in which we are lacking.

ACF is looking for dedicated member, quality over quantity. PM lonewolfe2015, tehol, or gambona for more details.

:) Happy searching...

I'd give you a shout, but I am unable to access CN right now and conduct my talks through PMs, so if you are at all curious about ACF and what we have to offer please feel free to message me and I will get back later today, we have anything and everything to offer nations of all sizes and can safely say that we've fufilled all challenges thrown our way since ACF started over a year ago.

I cant say i am a right wing/nationalist

But i can over a new young alliance that just started. We are situated on the yellow team, i know may be a turn off, but we dont require nations to change for up to a month. We still have our pre-elected government to fill. I wont hand you a spot in it but if you work had and show your willingness to help grow Pyramid ill over you a spot i think you'll do best in. Any mroe info youd like to know you can pm me on the forums in-game or ask them here. i wont give you the forum link unless you ask for it, so i know your interested :P

Come on now folks there has to be some kind of alternative to the lefty,commie alliances here. We got lefty's and regular and military alliances but no right wing or conservative or nationalist alliances? Maybe someone needs to start one?

CSN will not point the gun at you for not changin colors... if you're in a trade circle... you can stay...

@CSN there are many opportunities for everyone. As far as being Nationalist... hmm... i don't recall that... i'll have to get back to you on that

Dont really care what kind of government it is,i want something like the Norden Verein alliance or nordreich alliance was. There ideology was nationalistic/right wing. I think i may have found myself a new home we shall see how it works out.