A NEW Announcement

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reporting for duty, Sir.

And requesting permission to keep 1 last bullet for myself, Sir.

I'm proud to call this man as my brother. We shall die and live together my brother

It is my hope that TPF treats NEW half as good in private as NEW treats them in both.

Xipho, thanks for for stopping by :wub:

NEW is honorable and I'm glad I once called them Allies.

Good luck finding an eventual way out of this mess my friends.

My brother Zoom, long time no see eh? You should pay more visit to us ;)

We may be on opposite sides of the war but as a fellow Malay (bangsa Malayu!!) i have nothing but respect for NEW B)

Merdeka!

Merdeka, Cata :wub:

o/ NEW

In my eyes you guys have been the most impressive alliance on either side in this war, conducting everything along the way with respect and with honor. We couldn't be happier to be allied to you guys.

Thanks William, we also proud to be your ally and happy to fight together with TOOL. We couldn't expect more fun war than this recent war aren't we ?

TOOL :wub:

If is is getting redundant to here from everyone how great the guys in NEW are, well that's just too damn bad. GantanX and the NEW crew, well, you are magnificent.

sus.gif

Nice to see announcements like those in the OP. Just with regard to the post above:

[OOC] I hope no one here thinks the badge above is somehow a symbol of honour and integrity. Siince its inception, Kopassus has been linked to a great number of human rights violations and shady dealings. They are not an organisation that deserves any sort of glorification, quite frankly.[/OOC]

[OOC] I hope no one here thinks the badge above is somehow a symbol of honour and integrity. Siince its inception, Kopassus has been linked to a great number of human rights violations and shady dealings. They are not an organisation that deserves any sort of glorification, quite frankly.[/OOC]

keep that OOC and learn about us IC. you'll know much more.

PS: my father told me to Fight to the End, and Come Back Home with your Shield Or On your Shield. I'll do.

Nice to see announcements like those in the OP. Just with regard to the post above:

[OOC] Youu were right, They has been linked with so many Human Right issue.

KOPASSUS it's an elite force of Indonesian Army. They've been trained under extreme condition to survive in any situation. Most of us, Indonesian respect them. They don't talk much, just following order. The widows of these guys are not allow to grief to his fallen husband. And, IMHO, I barely can find any military division not linked to human right issue. [OOC]

I "guess", OneBallMan is tried to compare KOPASSUS & NEW for the fighting spirit, not for the symbol of honour & integrity.