Another Umbrella Announcement

Thank you for the honor of declaring on Olympus. Two larger alliances on a smaller one less than 1 million NS.

I will leave my other personal comments out of this thread. Good luck to both Umbrella and Kronos. Sorry if I don't feel like o/ either at this moment, I hope you all understand.

Wait? What? Wasn't Umbrella !@#$%*ing about that same thing earlier? Hypocrisy? In my CN? Get outa here! :P

Have fun all. B)

Edited by Suvorov

It appears you are. Thanks for stopping by, though. ;)

Maybe if you find some quotes, maybe I'll change my mind.

Also, if you check, you'll see that only two Umbrella nations attacked Olympus, since that was all that was needed. I'm glad that you think so highly of us that two Umbrella nations must be all that it takes to overwhelm these guys, but not really.

Edited by Commisar Gaunt

Thank you for the honor of declaring on Olympus. Two larger alliances on a smaller one less than 1 million NS.

I will leave my other personal comments out of this thread. Good luck to both Umbrella and Kronos. Sorry if I don't feel like o/ either at this moment, I hope you all understand.

This dow was posted because i backed kronos up with 2 nations, all the rest are either in nuclear anarchy or peace mode.

Stop overestimating yourself while trying to throw it in our faces as well. It's not worth it.