True European Coalition Discussion Thread

Il Terra Di Agea

Taeunas votes Yes to the Welsh Empire, and echo ADI's statement concerning them.

We vote an emphatic NO to the IBBC. As a banking concern, they have no place among a council of nations.

The IBBC is a "CorpState" we have claims, citizens, and a functioning government.

Edited by King Balomesh

The IBBC has attained Observer status. What signatures would you like added.

"I request the observer status be given to us under the name of New Italy as the IBBC will no longer function as the defacto government of the nation."

Signed, Benito Muzzolini

Il Duce di Nuova Italia

Edited by King Balomesh

• 3 weeks later...

The representative from ADI stood

"I believe that the TEC should form a standardized, unified defense network. This system would combine a SOSUS, unification and spread of Over the horizon radar stations, similar to those in both ADI and ROM, and air and sea defenses. This would cost minimal amounts, as it only requires upgrades to existing defenses in most cases, and would greatly increase our ability to fight if and when we must fight a war."

Unified Sea and Air Defense Network:

Yes: 2

No: 0

Abstain: 0

Still to vote: Proxian Empire, Taeunas

Edited by Il Terra Di Agea

OOC: Couldn't do this earlier due to my hiatus, thanks for the gravedig. :P

IC: Gebiv would like to petition for observer status in this bloc.

Observer status for Gebiv:

Yes: 1

No: 1

Abstain: 1

Still to vote: Taeunas

For now, ADI must vote "No". With current Nord-TEC relations lower than ever with an un-founded warrant for arrest for Baron Uberstein, we cannot allow a nation so closely allied to them see our inner working.

Edited by Il Terra Di Agea

Observer status for Gebiv:

Yes: 1

No: 1

Abstain: 1

Still to vote: Taeunas

For now, ADI must vote "No". With current Nord-TEC relations lower than ever with an un-founded warrant for arrest for Baron Uberstein, we cannot allow a nation so closely allied to them see our inner working.

ooc: Lol a 3-way tie, this is exciting!

ic: Slavorussia commends the TEC, what you aim to do is very noble. We would like to request Observer status in the Bloc and pursue stronger relations between TEC nations and Slavorussia.

ooc edit: Im sure it's come up several times before, and I just missed it but... whats the deal with the pink e?

Edited by Justinian the Mighty

ic: Slavorussia commends the TEC, what you aim to do is very noble. We would like to request Observer status in the Bloc and pursue stronger relations between TEC nations and Slavorussia.

ooc edit: Im sure it's come up several times before, and I just missed it but... whats the deal with the pink e?

OOC: Get on IRC if you want to discuss it. Query "Gebiv" To tell you the truth, only 3 people have ever asked.

Observer Status for Slavorussia:

Yes: 2

No: 0

Abstain: 0

Still to vote: Proxian Empire, Taeunas

• 3 weeks later...