FOK declaration of war

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome map Fok. I think it would have been a valid CB enough that they sent troops through your territory without asking.

o\ FOK!

You might want to look again because we didn't :P

We are in England. TGE went through the Benelux lol

Let's get this party started. :D

Apparently both FOK and WAPA were needed to take us out. I am honored. :P

o/ TFD

I know - thank God you both came when you did. Another day of strictly TFD-TGE warfare, and they might have called six or seven alliances in as well.

Good luck, FOK.

I know - thank God you both came when you did. Another day of strictly TFD-TGE warfare, and they might have called six or seven alliances in as well.

Good luck, FOK.

The reason we called in FOK and WAPA is because we only have 3-4 allies. We do not randomly sign treaties with people, we sign it with whom we think with a good consciousness of defending and assisting in any situation.

The reason we called in FOK and WAPA is because we only have 3-4 allies. We do not randomly sign treaties with people, we sign it with whom we think with a good consciousness of defending and assisting in any situation.

And that is an excelent policy that we also follow, or we wouldn't be here right? :P