International Defense Coaltion

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was arguing with a friend over whether or not you had balls. I suggested that with your alliance backing you, you wouldn't find it hard to get treaties in the long term because of this, and that sacrificing a bit of NS for the promise of friends later (who could help you rebuild etc) meant that it could have just been a brilliant political move.

Then I managed to track down your nation (and alliance). Since from what I can tell, it's just you, you have balls. Big, hairy balls.

A single nation declaring their support may not have the same political effect as that of a large alliance, but it alters not your strength of conviction.

I wish you all of the best in this war, as while I do not fight, or even support your side, those "big, hairy balls" deserve respect.

Enjoy the war. I'm sure many others will, and for that I hope that you are no exception. There's no need to be miserable when your nation's infrastructure is destroyed.

I was arguing with a friend over whether or not you had balls. I suggested that with your alliance backing you, you wouldn't find it hard to get treaties in the long term because of this, and that sacrificing a bit of NS for the promise of friends later (who could help you rebuild etc) meant that it could have just been a brilliant political move.

Then I managed to track down your nation (and alliance). Since from what I can tell, it's just you, you have balls. Big, hairy balls.

A single nation declaring their support may not have the same political effect as that of a large alliance, but it alters not your strength of conviction.

I wish you all of the best in this war, as while I do not fight, or even support your side, those "big, hairy balls" deserve respect.

Enjoy the war. I'm sure many others will, and for that I hope that you are no exception. There's no need to be miserable when your nation's infrastructure is destroyed.

Exactly. And for friends I am not looking for I have fallen to ZI before. I have one standing treaty, Agora. It has an ODP. One alliance helped me in Agora, even more than my protectors, NADC did. NPO.

They also destroyed me when I was in GATO; played a part in the destruction of SOLID ( i was VP); and were generally rude to me when i was govt. of MHA.

But actions speak louder than words. They helped me, some may have done so grudgingly, but they did.

I can't say that I particularly agree with the people you're backing, on many, many levels... It does however, take a serious amount of balls, with a liberal coating of stupidity to do something like this. You, good sir, represent stupidity in its finest hour... and you have no idea how jealous I am.

o/ IDC