International Defense Coaltion

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

announcementflag2bz8.png

Look to put it simply NPO doesn't deserve this.

NPO helped us post-war. We defended polaris... we disbanded. They helped me when i made my alliance, IDC.

IDC is now in a state of war with those who have attacked NPO.

Call me small, yes, I am. Because I have been ZIed many times.

Signed,

Rajistani

I've been itching to respond to this the whole time. Just because the NPO helped you doesn't mean they don't deserve what they're getting. They have racked up a lot of bad deeds and it's time to pay the piper.

NpO forced alliances to disband, and they also helped alliances start up and get into BLEU. That doesn't mean they didn't deserve the beating they took last Summer. Hell, they at least couped sponge.

You can be loyal to people if they've helped you in the past, but know that them having helped you doesn't make them good people.

Edited by Nausea

I've been itching to respond to this the whole time. Just because the NPO helped you doesn't mean they don't deserve what they're getting. They have racked up a lot of bad deeds and it's time to pay the piper.

NpO forced alliances to disband, and they also helped alliances start up and get into BLEU. That doesn't mean they didn't deserve the beating they took last Summer. Hell, they at least couped sponge.

You can be loyal to people if they've helped you in the past, but know that them having helped you doesn't make them good people.

LOL

They deserve all of this and a lot more.

This was posted when 1V and co bailed on NPO. I meant they dont deserve their allies bailing on them.

Look to put it simply NPO doesn't deserve this.

NPO helped us post-war. We defended polaris... we disbanded. They helped me when i made my alliance, IDC.

IDC is now in a state of war with those who have attacked NPO.

If I recall correctly, SOLID was pounded for a good four rounds of war declarations as a result of sticking by their allies.

With that history to consider, if IDC is willing to accept a risk like that on principle, more power to you.

Call me small, yes, I am. Because I have been ZIed many times.

Small in numbers, great in heart.

That said, should our paths cross I will still work for my allies victory and your honorable defeat.