Announcement from Altin Urda

Sumeragi

OOC: Let's see.

You requested a lock. It wasn't given.

You attack my protectorate.

I take that as a declaration of war (which it is), call in allies.

You attempt to buy the land off me, I refuse.

Anything after that was overturned by a Mod ruling. There was nothing he said about ANYTHING before it. Your IC actions will be responded to in IC.

You attack my protectorate.

OOC: Which I took back before you made a IC response.

Sargun, there are reasons there was a lot of dissent about you being a GM, and the above thing is one of them. Shall we stop this idiotic nitpicking, and move on?

OOC: IC war. Go for it Sumeragi. RUSSIAN is pretty much gone, you have outside attackers, Rebels inside, and you wont win. Crying to the mods? The war still remains or there will be a new one and you wont win...again. Using the GMs? See the last 2. Go somewhere else..Several nations are now where you were.

OOC: From this point onwards I refuse to acknowledge the existance of Artemis and its territories.

OOC: No need for that. We did not overturn anything but the wipe. Sorry, but Sargun's point is valid. If he wants to war IC despite an apology, it's his choice, though it would be a nice gesture on his part if he were to call it off.

OOC: Consider yourself unrecognized by myself

OOC: Now cut that out!

OOC: IC war. Go for it Sumeragi. RUSSIAN is pretty much gone, you have outside attackers, Rebels inside, and you wont win. Crying to the mods? The war still remains or there will be a new one and you wont win...again. Using the GMs? See the last 2. Go somewhere else..Several nations are now where you were.

OOC: Rebels? Who said anything about rebels? She's merely had a reduction in the territory she can claim. That is all.